Lt. Commander
I went into this arena / PvP area called "Salvage Operation" .... everyone was orange, even the Feds (I was Klink).

Is that a bug? Is everyone supposed to be the same color?

And what is the deal with the little symbols that change from Fed to Klink .... it seems like a capture the flag game, but no one seems to care about the flags?

And why is the only score I see for two Houses ... when we're killing Feds?

This is just the most confusing PvP map I've every played .... is there any explanation by the Dev's anywhere on how these arenas are supposed to be played?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 02:18 PM
It's really messed up. I've had countless debates with ZONE and FLEET and TEAM over it. Some think you need to capture zones and have people there to reduce their points.

I've been in games where we've controlled 4 out of 5 zones and their influence never budged. I personally think all you need to do is control 1 zone and defend it while killing people trying to take your zone. I've seen feds do it countless times.... just balling up into 1, ignoring the rest, and winning.

-edit- Also that beret makes you look French.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
-edit- Also that beret makes you look French.
"gay" was the adjective you were looking for. Wait...that could mean the same thing.Yes, I believe it does. Carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 02:26 PM
In my experience, you have to capture the points by waiting at it about 20secs to remove the point from the other side, then over a minute to actually make it start giving you points. It doesn't really tell you when a point is captured though so people usually fly off when it looks like its done.