Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie223
Somehow I suspect the weasel who was complaining about end game content in the admiral thread did this. Peopke who do this need some kind of publicly viewed flag, like a scarlet "Dirtbag" , when they try and gather respect for their rank when they stole it like a bot thief.
there is nothing malicious about my post, its just for people that want to level quickly..
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Everyone has there own style.. Most of these people at admiral will be helping you with your questions and and trying more then one style of play sp will therefor be better then you in most aspects..

Thanks all for trolling again about a person who decides to play the way they want.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2010, 03:27 PM
For the last time, just because you level slowly does not mean you are better than anyone else. get off your high horse and buzz off. Leveling quickly is fun, if you don't think so, you have no right to whine about others play style. Noobs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_the_Stampede
Everyone has there own style.. Most of these people at admiral will be helping you with your questions and and trying more then one style of play sp will therefor be better then you in most aspects..

Thanks all for trolling again about a person who decides to play the way they want.
yes thank you for that post. as with most games I play, I see max level as the goal, I shoot for that goal. When i am max level, I really focus on helping other players (i must have ran stocks, sm, deadmines etc a thousand times leveling up random noobs).
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Die scream i love your quote

""We’ll be fine tuning as well, but don’t expect thoughtless or harsh changes to game balance. We’re more than willing to wait and make sure everything we do is measured and calculated."

-Star Trek Online Executive Producer Craig "Zinc" Zinkievich

Hopefully these arent the same figures they used for there server capacity.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I did exactly this....

but only to avoid having to slog through another away mission. I detest away missions.

It should be noted however, that I wanted a Defiant & Dervish anyways, so for me, End Game is where it is for me. I never complain about the lack of it though, as to me, End Game is wherever you're happiest at and what you make of it. Once I reach Admiral and get my Dervish, I'll be gathering equipment. Doing the exploration missions (and dumping ones with away missions!) and just generally helping others and floating about space yucking it up.