Lt. Commander
# 1 Epsilon Fleet
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
-----------------Begin Automated Transmission on all Frequencies-----------------
On February 8, 2410, Starfleet commissioned the formation of the Epsilon Fleet. The purpose of this fleet is to solidify the sudden shift in Starfleet's structure. The sudden return of the Borg and the continued advancements of the Klingon Empire have necessitated the assignment of low rank officers to captain of vessels.

In the pressures of battle, these officers have proven that they are capable of leading their crews in difficult situations. Natural talent does not guarantee that a person will become the leaders of tomorrow who can bring the conflicts in our side of the galaxy to an end though.

The Epsilon Fleet is intended for ships who have recently received new captains of no greater rank than Lieutenant Commander. It's purpose, to allow these new captains to learn together from one another's experiences and to form friendships that will make them a great team. As the members of the fleet advance in rank, so too will the top rank allowed in the fleet.

Starfleet has assigned Lieutenant Commander Radz Prower as fleet commander. He has been ordered to recruit members for Epsilon Fleet. Lt. Commander Prower has sent a message to all of Starfleet recruiting other Lt. Commander and Lieutenant officers who wish to join the fleet and learn from one another. Interested officers should fill out the following form and post it for Lt. Commander to review.

Name:
Ship:
Career:
Species:
Comment:

After posting your application, if you would like to speed up the process of acceptance, please contact Lt. Commander Prower by opening a channel to Radz@Radz_Prower.
--------------------------Transmission End-------------------------------

As you've probably noticed, this fleet is all about serious roleplaying. I'm looking to start a fleet that takes the Star Trek universe and puts real fans into their dreams.

-Conversations about real world events are acceptable, BUT they must be referred to as holodeck programs. Epsilon Fleet has implemented a system of holodeck therapy. Due to the stress of suddenly being thrust into command, the medical and counseling staff have decided to start an ancient earth immersive therapy. These therapy sessions are continual and do not stop when people leave the holodeck and take place exactly 399 years ago in the year 2010.

-Social gatherings are encouraged. The purpose of the Epsilon Fleet is to promote social interaction among new captains. Scheduled fleet meetings and parties will be planned, but not mandatory. (Though continual absences will be judged on a case-by-case basis.)

-Teamwork and Fleet Actions are also highly encouraged. The Klingons are constantly sending squadrons to take on a single Federation vessel. Epsilon Fleet hopes to even the odds. Fleet level caps are designed to try and make it easier to work together to complete missions by keeping everyone together.

-This is a serious roleplay, therefore rank is important. In individual groups, the officer of highest rank and grade will be team leader and may assign different ships and officers to specific tasks or targets. The exception would be when the Fleet Commander and the fleet senior staff form groups. They may feel that a certain officer may be more fit to lead a given team during a fleet action or PvP.

-Rank exceptions obviously include fleet commander and senior staff. Not everyone can play all the time. I myself will be taking a sabbatical soon due to a lack of money. During that time, I will of course give command of the fleet to my first fleet officer.

-Voice chat is something I'm looking into. If you have any suggestions or even have a server you would want us to use, just let me know. I'm running on Steam, so that's an easy choice, but I'd prefer something a bit more robust. I'm also looking at GSC since it host servers for free.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Name: Roland Orlandu
Ship: U.S.S Valor
Career: Engioneer (Command Officer)
Species: Human
Comment:
I am a very helpful, versital, and honorable officer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Name: Corina Napar
Ship: U.S.S Hibernia
Career: Science (Command Officer)
Species: Karintis (Alien)
Comment:
Protecting the members of Starfleet through science, exploration and if needed, defense.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Name: Terrel McKinley Grant
Ship: U.S.S. Galatea
Career: Tactical (Command Officer)
Comment: "Excuse me, Gentlemen. I'm a soldier, not a diplomat. I can only tell you the truth." -James T. Kirk, c. stardate 3198.4
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Name: Remmirat Tualantin Serep
Ship: U.S.S. Horus
Career: Tactical (Command Officer)
Species: Vulcan
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Name: Cohen Forgrave
Ship: USS. Leonidas
Career: Tactical
Comment: Cohen is a task orientated gung ho sort of fellow with roots in the midwest and Canada.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Name: Te'mur i'Ariv Havari
Ship: USS Nomad
Career: tactical officer
Species: Romulan
Comment: "The language of valor is spoken in deed, not by the lips of man."
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Name: Benjamin Cole (Cole@btm).
Ship: USS Longbow.
Career: Tactical.
Species: Human.
Comment: Benjamin was born on Earth, he served as a Starfleet sniper in operations along the Klingon border both alone and in small Starfleet Commando teams.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Per Starfleet Directive 1138, Article D, Section 14, your fleet has been listed in the United Federation of Planets Fleet registry which is available to all personnel at Starfleet Academy for placement assistance after graduation.

Please refer to the registry for details: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=115661

If there are any errors in your listing, please notify the registry administrators by adding a comment to the registry.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Name: John J. Starskipper
Ship: Security Vessle Delta1982 ; "Fire of Heaven"
Career: Security Chief, and Tactical Officer
Comment: A veteran of space and tactical combat (in the manner of personnel combat, not ship-craft), Sgt. Starskipper and his small vessle were dispatched to aid the general Federation in their efforts to combat forces of the Borg and Romulan Empire. (Still working on a backstory, and whatnot, though I like the concept!)