Commander
# 11
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
@worffan101 : Awesome, especially the descriptive nightmares, though it's too bad Three wasn't...yeah, actually, I think it would be scarier if you did Three...*shudder* Moon could I borrow a nightlight? I think my imagination got the better of em there for a second...

@Smirk: Thanks again Smirk, I feel honored!
Captain
# 12
04-30-2014, 01:44 AM
OH OH OH!

I actually did this in game. I flew into 'Blue Hell' as it's known in the gaming world. Oh yes, a scientific follow up to the Blue Dimension. Awesome!

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 13
04-30-2014, 03:20 AM
okay, now I Have to write something for an LC...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

A Festival of Blood and Fire!

Blaming PvP for nerfs is like blaming Eudromaeosauria for today's urban crime rates.
Captain
# 14
04-30-2014, 03:36 AM
I started out annoyed that we didn't get the "captured and tortured" one (even had a rough outline for Morgan), but then I remembered Eleya's recurring nightmare that I've already written. Maybe I can do something with that.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer

Quote:
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
04-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
What, already?

Good god, man, whatever you drink to keep yourself creatively energized, I want some!
It's called Brandon Sanderson and Mary Robinette Kowal.

They are truly brilliant and inspiring authors.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
04-30-2014, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aten66 View Post
@worffan101 : Awesome, especially the descriptive nightmares, though it's too bad Three wasn't...yeah, actually, I think it would be scarier if you did Three...*shudder* Moon could I borrow a nightlight? I think my imagination got the better of em there for a second...

@Smirk: Thanks again Smirk, I feel honored!
--Best to not even go there. Three tortures people for fun; anything that scares HER is going to be unimaginably awful.

--Dude, it's a great prompt. It definitely deserved to be run.
Captain
# 17
04-30-2014, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Mine is up. Warning, Hakeev.

Thoughts?
Excellent

The Criminal One

I know exactly what's going to be happening here, I just hope I can write it before someone else does the same thing... All other projects are off till I get this down
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
04-30-2014, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Excellent

The Criminal One

I know exactly what's going to be happening here, I just hope I can write it before someone else does the same thing... All other projects are off till I get this down
Thanks!

Yeah, I wondered how a bunch of devout Odoians would think of Quark...

Cool. *insert emoticon here* Do you want me to draft some stuff up for "Invasion" while you're doing this and send it to you via email?

Last edited by worffan101; 04-30-2014 at 05:29 AM.
Captain
# 19
04-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Thanks!

Yeah, I wondered how a bunch of devout Odoians would think of Quark...

Cool. *insert emoticon here* Do you want me to draft some stuff up for "Invasion" while you're doing this and send it to you via email?
Sure, I can certainly tweak and revise anything that needs it, I just need to give this full attention before someone else posts the idea I've had...
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
04-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Sure, I can certainly tweak and revise anything that needs it, I just need to give this full attention before someone else posts the idea I've had...
Awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with.

I have some great images, I'll write 'em up in Word and send them to you.