Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 03:50 PM
your avatar freightens me
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
STILL!.....OLD.....FRIEND!

I'm in the game, the Server not Responding comes up while I load on occasion, but it still loads.
Lt. Commander
# 4 RE
02-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Yep it's not letting me either. This crap is getting old.

Feels like BETA doesn't it?

Hmmm....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniaminka
Yep it's not letting me either. This crap is getting old.

Feels like BETA doesn't it?

Hmmm....
Feels like an MMO launch. People need to chill out and develop some patience.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Other than the random Server Not Responding while loading yet... still loading eventually, I haven't had these problems.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunes View Post
You know what's funny? During open beta, many people kept defending this broken game with "beta" as the excuse. Currently, the excuse is "launch." What will you guys use as the excuse six months from now?

Oh, let me guess...

"First year."
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunes View Post
Really?

Funny - the last time I checked a "Launched Game" is stable. All I see in these forums are people leaving and problem after problem... Imagine that.

It's alright ... just like ****, WAR, ****, SWG, etc... 6 months it'll be yet another failure... you know ... just like Crypic's last POS game.

This is what happens when you rush a game to make a buck.

Of course, don't take my word for it... http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2008/12/infogrames-buys/
IIf my company bought a game and said "you got 12 months to make it work and we're throwing it on shelves" mine would probably only 1/2 work too.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRifle
You know what's funny? During open beta, many people kept defending this broken game with "beta" as the excuse. Currently, the excuse is "launch.
Which is entirely reasonable. You think Crptic cause server instability on purpose just to **** you off? When a year goes by without WoW having server issues that are big enough to show up on Massively I will start giving MMO's lip for having troubles in the first week.

Some people need to get the concept of "grace period".

And I'm not a fanboi. I am not subscribing. But that is due to a lack of content and dislike of Cryptic upper management.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
Which is entirely reasonable. You think Crptic cause server instability on purpose just to **** you off? When a year goes by without WoW having server issues that are big enough to show up on Massively I will start giving MMO's lip for having troubles in the first week.

Some people need to get the concept of "grace period".

And I'm not a fanboi. I am not subscribing. But that is due to a lack of content and dislike of Cryptic upper management.
Grace period was acceptable 4 years ago when no one knew what they were doing with MMO's.
Not only do they have all these others to based their efforts on, they have DEVELOPED MMO's before this one. Gross lack of professionalism. I mean, they copied the CO code for the most part, and at least that **** works