Lt. Commander
Hey guys, I'm looking for a fleet. I'll give some background info about myself later. But i have only a few requirements.
1. I need a Fleet that uses TS/VENT. I have used it on all my MMO's in the past, and it improves the game A LOT, specially for PVP.
2. I need a Fleet that has a lot of active members that are willing to help each other out, as Itís a MMO, and I feel there is no point to fly around the galaxies by myself.

Alright background info about myself. I'm a college student, graduating in May with 2 degrees. I already got offered a job, I just have to finish up my classes. I am in central time, so players in central Time zone would be the best, but not necessary. I've played alot of MMO's in the past. For instance, I have played mostly on the absolute Hardcore end of the spectrum of MMO's. Raiding, PVP, the whole nine yards. Unfortunately, because I have a part-time job and am a full time student with all 300+ lvl biology research classes, I won't be able to dedicate 40 hours like in the past.

I started out long ago in my eyes, but not as long as some old fogies on this board. I Started with Star Wars Galaxies excelled to what was considered end game very quickly and getting the second jedi on my server. I ended up selling my jedi account in the very beginning for almost a half year of tuition. Not a bad return since this was within a few weeks of the general public learning about those holocrons (i think that's what they were called). TY ebay 

I then went to WOW and played on several HardCore raiding guilds, I did AQ20/40, and into the expansion Where our guild did the Grullís lair, water dungeon and TK before the attunement was pulled. I fluxed between the 3 top guilds on my server and was upset for the changing of rules after I had completed the horrendous task of attunements, but eventually quit because My grades in school were suffering, and a minor detail of the GF wanting to spend time with me, which did not encompass her watching me play wow for hours on end. I know, life sucks and the gf won.

After that I delved into a few different games, but (***) Conan was my main one about 2 years ago. Again, I was on one of the best guilds on the server, but unfortunately the game was broken, and it was not fixed before I chose to do other things. I got up to max lvl in under two weeks.

Because of these things, I would like to join a guild that is active, but for the most part knows when to call it quits due to life. As follows, I would also like to join a more mature guild where said persons know to reason with each other and not fight like middle school children. I hear enough stories about them harassing my friends whom are teachers. There is a reason I went into Biology and Chemistry. I donít have to work during the weekend and will spend most of my time on this game if not studying. If you are interested in letting me help your mates out and them helping me, post the details below, how many people do you have, and some demographics about what your fleet does. Other than that, I wrote this at work and tried to get out as many spelling mistakes as possible, but some might have slipped through. Thanks for reading.

BTW I believe I am a LT 8. So It would take but a few hours to get to LT cmder.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 02:45 PM
have a look at this

Element Zero Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey bud. I led one of the larger Guilds in *** but got tired of waiting around for endgame to be anything but boring.

You may want to check Terminal Velocity out. We have plenty of members and require Vent. We all help each other of course and have plenty to do including raids. Links are in my sig including recruitment post, website, and raid video

In fact we have a raid tomorrow. You are welcome to join us.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 09:39 AM
The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 30 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 10:34 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please donít get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Greetings,

I believe Exodus Fleet would be a good match for your needs.

Although exodus fleet was only recently formed the command staff have extensive experience playing and leading in other games.

We are a casual, social fleet and our members are mature. We focus on enjoying as many aspects of the game as we can together rather than focussing on only one or two.

We use ventrilo for our chat server and there is usually someone online to play with. We are of a similar mindset to you that this is an MMO and there is little point in playing the game or joining a fleet if you just play solo all the time.

Warm regards,
General of the ExF T'Espera
Exodus Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 12:38 PM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are mature, friendly, and very active group of helpful individuals. there is always someone in vent 24/7 playing in game weather grouping for pvp, pve, or missions. they also solo and chat on server. we are a close organised group that enjoy the game. as for activity we request if your going to be gone for a week or more to tell your captain. we have over 70 active members from all over the world, we are based in est zone. if you want to apply with one of the best fleets in the game go to http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure, and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 9 The {UFP} Fleet
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey there kubuta!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 01:50 PM
If you're looking for a fleet, come check out The Fifth Fleet.
We're looking for all types of players.

The Fifth Fleet is looking for more recruits, we have many places still to fill out in our fleet, especially in the departments of Science & Exploration, and also in our Tactical Operations, Logistics & Security departments.

What we want:

Dedication
Creative thinking
Formality when talking to fellow officers
Honorable conduct
Support your fellow officers - We laugh together and we grieve together
What we give:

Exams to teach you about our procedures, science, military strategies
A circle of friends, the Fifth fleet is more than just a random group of nobodies. We are true friends here.
Dedication from our officers - You are never alone
Always a good laugh
Fleet movie nights, Fleet game nights
Ample rewards for those who deserve such rewards

The Fleet is looking for You!
You think you got what it takes? Enlist Here.

Remember, only the best serve in the Fifth Fleet. If you feel you aren't the best - Don't worry. We'll make you the best that you can be.