Lt. Commander
# 121
03-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic12 View Post
Sheffielders are big on refunds, I take it.
cheeky get hahaha, im gladly enjoying my copy with no chance of a refund. even if i had not enjoyed it i wouldnt have wined like some of the kids on this forum.
Lt. Commander
# 122
03-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic12 View Post
Sheffielders are big on refunds, I take it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibb0 View Post
cheeky get hahaha, im gladly enjoying my copy with no chance of a refund. even if i had not enjoyed it i wouldnt have wined like some of the kids on this forum.
I just want my money back so I can leave.

Cryptic emailed me back and said no I can't have one because I am a lifetime subscriber. I have more sense than to give them that amount of cash for this heap of ****. I signed up for 12 months.

I want a refund damnit. Don't make me fly over there and take Zinc hostage.
Lt. Commander
# 123
03-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Am cancelling mine due to the continuing rubber banding, and server disconnects. adios STOL
Lt. Commander
# 124
03-07-2010, 06:57 AM
I'm here to LOL @ all the people crying for a refund....

I doubt you have the top U.K. sale's this year in the U.K.

With all the Disgruntled player's i'm curious as to how many are screaming refund.....

Do you mean this game has the quickest Return rate or the Quickest Sale rate......

Survey Says : !.
Lt. Commander
# 125
03-07-2010, 10:05 AM
No kidding. I have never in my life seen so many people cry about anything and everything they can. It's almost comical.
Lt. Commander
# 126
03-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStone View Post
No kidding. I have never in my life seen so many people cry about anything and everything they can. It's almost comical.
Because the game is a load of ****.
Lt. Commander
# 127
03-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebort5050 View Post
Because the game is a load of ****.
lol, although the actual sales don't surprise me (UK is the third largest Video Games market; we really do spend billions a year on them).

We are still very picky, the fact Cryptic still calls this a AAA MMO, is a bit of an insult to tripple A MMO's, there's a lot of problems although i may subscribe for another month.

They really have to admitt, that they maybe should have kept Open Beta open a lot longer. meh it's out now, whether it will succeed or not we won't know for another year.

Who knows what updates will be in store for us, one thing you can be sure off.... it'll have more updates than a certain WAR (which has more live events than content).

step in the right direction.. right :-p pew pew pew... (PvP in WAR was a lot better mind you, against almost fair sides... and the UI wasn't designed by something that would look bad on a Mobile Phone nowadays let alone a video game)
Lt. Commander
# 128
03-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Maybe they hit top, but wait some months. it will be on the bottom of MMOs. PvE is fine. Easy a bit but nice story. PvP is fast on ground. Instanthold and exposes is a ****, space PvP is on klingon side, so its unballanced. Not to mention some über skills what disabling ships up to 30sec.

Why is this AAA MMO? Just cause nice PvE story on Fed side?