Lt. Commander
# 1 Set the pvp ship up the same
02-08-2010, 04:50 PM
well set the Klingons ship just like the fed only one type of ship can use cannons and ever ship have to have the same set up . then we see if it fair are not
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
And who would test this?

The problem being, there are so many factors that go into winning and losing that merely testing it like this won't prove anything.

You might not believe this, but the kdf were losing EVERY SINGLE FIGHT at the end of closed beta. They were crying constantly about the utter hopelessness of fighting the 'fed ball'.

Flying in guns blazing stopped working as soon as feds started to even show the tiniest bit of coordination.

It's gone back and forth like that several times.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUMPER445 View Post
well set the Klingons ship just like the fed only one type of ship can use cannons and ever ship have to have the same set up . then we see if it fair are not
So basically implement FvF? That's being done.

I think you'll find it pretty boring since it will require one side to leave the fed-ball just to get utterly wiped by the fed-ball they're attacking. After awhile I think you'll see 2 fed-balls staring at each other from 20 km's out...that is if anyone's brave/foolish enough to leave their fed-ball to actually find the opponent.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I agree with this post. You'll never get balance as long as factions are different. Only when we are the same can there be balance between the factions.

For starters, you can enter about 70 hours of PVE for klingons in different kinds of quests and whatnot.

Then you can introduce an actual "crafting" system for klingons, that feds already have by collecting various items in their PVE environments.

Then you can fix the blatant disregard for klingon graphics, all our ships look the same except one cruiser, feds get a vast variety of options, and their uniforms look much more well done and of course they have more options there as well.

Then you can fix all the preorder crap being primarily for federation ONLY (like my del taco code, my special uniform, my special ship acronym and so on).

Then, you can INCREASE the hull strength, the shield strength, the number of weapon slots, the number of BOFF slots on EVERY SHIP in the klingon armada.

Then you can introduce klingon cruisers in T2, and klingon science ships in T2-T4.

Then you can take away our bloody cloak and cannons on ships where noone uses cannons.

**** it, if you'll do all that, I'll BEG you to take my cloak away.