Lieutenant
# 1 Asylum Earth in ESD gone?
04-30-2014, 07:54 PM
After S9 Launch, I cant seem to find Asylum Earth in ESD anymore?
asylum earth in ESD usually up quite often - but I havent seen one for days after the launch. Has anybody seen asylum earth in ESD? need confirmation please. thanks.
Career Officer
# 2
04-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I did it a few days ago, but I was in sector space.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I NEW!}<->{Other Risa}<->{faiL}<
Lieutenant
# 3
05-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh View Post
I did it a few days ago, but I was in sector space.
Yes. The one in Sirius Sector, and ESD ORBIT still exist. But, im talking about the one inside ESD. it used to be quite frequent, now nada. hasnt seen one since S9 launch. Is it intentionally removed, or dev forgot to 'link' asylum earth with the new esd?
(because the map of OLD esd still exist - it might still be linked to the old esd)
Commander
# 4
05-01-2014, 05:03 AM
I was looking for this too, and I went searching for it. As you said, there are still the ones in orbit and sector space, but not in ESD, so I am assuming that they just haven't linked it yet, or are planning on completely changing the doff missions on the ESD. Either way, it really isn't that important, seeing how we can just click one button and wait a few seconds to do it anyway. Sure it is annoying, but it isn't game breaking.
Captain
# 5
05-01-2014, 07:05 AM
That would sort of explain why the Jeff & Neva market crashed.
Lieutenant
# 6
05-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyre99 View Post
Either way, it really isn't that important, seeing how we can just click one button and wait a few seconds to do it anyway. Sure it is annoying, but it isn't game breaking.
I agree its not game breaking, but it is a convenient way to acquiring doff. Since if you already in ESD and asylum earth is up, we can just go to exchange, buy the required doff and voila. Dont have to beam down - and back up if we're in orbit.

Also, we usually hangout in ESD not orbit , and talk about politics do gorn jokes etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
That would sort of explain why the Jeff & Neva market crashed.
Yes. and that's bad is it?

Dear Devs, please bring back asylum earth to ESD? It doesnt make sense to have a new ESD that does not provide asylum to refugees
Captain
# 7
05-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Dear devs:

Asylum on Andoria - Available in Andoria space and ground
Asylum on Vulcan - Available in Vulcan space and ground
Asylum on Earth - Available in Earth space and ESD

You removed ESD! GIVE IT BACK!

Now, since season 6, you've been nerfing ways to obtain purple doffs left and right. Heck, the crit chance on those 3 Asylums went down (not the % shown, but the actual results) at some point after season 5 ended. Stop taking away the few ways we have to do it.

By the way, since we're talking about doffs, please lower the dil tax on the personnel officer. At 5 blue doffs and 5000 dil, it's not worth using ever when that dil + blue doffs is worth enough EC to outright buy purple doffs off the exchange.

Yes, the vampire captain used to love doffing, but Cryptic eroded the profit involved in it to the point that it's not really worth my time.

Last edited by lucho80; 05-01-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Captain
# 8
05-02-2014, 03:10 AM
Quote:
By the way, since we're talking about doffs, please lower the dil tax on the personnel officer. At 5 blue doffs and 5000 dil, it's not worth using ever when that dil + blue doffs is worth enough EC to outright buy purple doffs off the exchange.
and while they're at it, they should remove non-romulans from the romulan up- and downgrinder. Nothing more frustrating when you invest 5k and 5 blue doffs into the upgrinder to build an all-Romulan crew and get stuck with a Tellarite...

adding an "Asylum on New Romulus" wouldn't hurt either...

Quote:
Asylum on Andoria - Available in Andoria space and ground
Just out of curiosity: has anyone seen an Asylum on Andoria in Andoria Space lately? It's been forever since I've gotten one from there, and I usually look for them as soon as the CD permits. It's either ground or sector space...
Captain
# 9
05-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I too have noticed no Asylum mission in ESD since s9 started.

I got around a dozen Jeffs that I picked up fairly inexpensively during s8 (< 45k EC each) and I am just waiting to use them.