Lt. Commander
Got a email from mmorpg.com (a huge web site that lists all MMORPG's out whats in beta ect.) anyways they sent me a email saying that STO has over 1mil+ subs now... So cryptic. you really need to get on it and add some end game content asap.

Im not the kind of person that races to max level (currently at commander 2 and been here since early release.) Im taking it slow in hopes that once I hit rear admiral im not going to be sitting around twiddling my thumbs because there is nothing to do. (and have little to no interest in pvp so thats not a option since klingons are pretty much pure pvp)

Also on alot of missions it says go to a system and dont tell you what sector its in.. I wouldn't complain if the collectors edition I bought had a map in it that told me where these places were. but nope i got a metal badge that no doubt was made in china and a bunch of art work in the little book well the book idea was nice but there was no maps included. So will ye fix the mission details and add what sector the missions are in? oh and get rid of the skill caps.. no reason for em since you cant fly 3 ships at once and use every weapon in the game at the same time.

Anyways thought id let the players know that STO has reached a million subs and give a little feedback get to work cryptic you could be the MMO that actually dents that other games population.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
1 Million plus subscribers??? I don't see it.... and why would MMORPG.com just up and email you that info???

I would have to see it to believe it.
Lt. Commander
# 3 im on there mailing list.
02-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Im on there mailing list. get tons of emails from them. pretty much just info about well MMO's
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I read that site off and on. It's "one million registered accounts". This is marketing fluff. Just because you have accounts does not mean they are all paying accounts. For example, I have an account for **** but I don't subscribe.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 07:10 PM
700k of those are chinese farmers spamming scan area to not be disconnected.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Then WHY IN GODS NAME can I NEVER find a team??? lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seawulf View Post
Then WHY IN GODS NAME can I NEVER find a team??? lol
Try a new perfume?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivewasp View Post
Try a new perfume?
Haha! Good stuff. Either way. I am sure that it will go up just wondering what will keep people here past admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naynayz View Post
Haha! Good stuff. Either way. I am sure that it will go up just wondering what will keep people here past admiral.
At the moment, helping newbies has kept me entertained at Admiral level... so many questions, so little time. ;p
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelraccoon View Post
1 Million plus subscribers??? I don't see it.... and why would MMORPG.com just up and email you that info???

I would have to see it to believe it.
http://www.massively.com/2010/02/07/...lion-accounts/
here u go