Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Who Paid Not to Play
02-07-2010, 05:45 AM
game cards are finally out now

disregard this thread
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Welcome to MMOs. I have yet to see a MMO that doesn't require a credit card just to play (or a game card in lieu of a credit card). The argument that "not everyone has a credit card" is garbage, as anyone who has a bank account can get a debit card that doubles as a credit card, and if you don't have a credit card OR a debit card, you probably don't have a job. If you don't have a job, then how did you pay the "$80" you claim you paid for the game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:48 AM
"Who paid not to play" This is quite a common phenomenon on the WoW forums.

And the banks already own everything, including America.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Op. they will not charge you until your billing date is due. That information is there purely for verification purposes and to stop fraud. it's a basic requirement for almost every single MMO.

Just enter your details, then when your subscription is active, remove the billing info, but make sure when you get the option to cancel, you do not click the cancel immediatly button. If you do, you will forfeit any remaining gametime on your account.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 are u educated?
02-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2Cougar View Post
Welcome to MMOs. I have yet to see a MMO that doesn't require a credit card just to play (or a game card in lieu of a credit card). The argument that "not everyone has a credit card" is garbage, as anyone who has a bank account can get a debit card that doubles as a credit card, and if you don't have a credit card OR a debit card, you probably don't have a job. If you don't have a job, then how did you pay the "$80" you claim you paid for the game?
you try to make a point and prove mine at the same time thanx!

"as anyone who has a bank account can get a debit card that doubles as a credit card"
this states anyone, not everyone....... i think we know this point already but still not everyone WANTS a bank account.... they don't pay you for keeping you money with them... they can take your money if they want to without your consent.... and they have a million hidden charges that causes u to loose more money. IN America it has proven that you can make more money if you just keep it to your self compared to letting an American Bank hold it....

please post with a point and facts to prove it.... like this ... simple fact .......
you might have a credit card, but if you dont have the money, it rejects you, I've had someone right in front of me have a decline issue....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-07-2010, 05:56 AM
There is always a prepaid time card.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Op. they will not charge you until your billing date is due. That information is there purely for verification purposes and to stop fraud. it's a basic requirement for almost every single MMO.

Just enter your details, then when your subscription is active, remove the billing info, but make sure when you get the option to cancel, you do not click the cancel immediatly button. If you do, you will forfeit any remaining gametime on your account.
its amazing that they would be worried about something this small, no way are most of the people playing, doing so out of fraud

thanx for the thought tho
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-07-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2Cougar View Post
Welcome to MMOs. I have yet to see a MMO that doesn't require a credit card just to play (or a game card in lieu of a credit card). The argument that "not everyone has a credit card" is garbage, as anyone who has a bank account can get a debit card that doubles as a credit card, and if you don't have a credit card OR a debit card, you probably don't have a job. If you don't have a job, then how did you pay the "$80" you claim you paid for the game?
Well Shadow bane was P2P then it became free to play.. just my two cents
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobe1980 View Post
its amazing that they would be worried about something this small, no way are most of the people playing, doing so out of fraud

thanx for the thought tho
Umm. yea... now repeat that in english please?

As for one of your other posts declaring , not everyone has a bank account or credit card. that is 100% YOUR problem. This game and every other mmo requires some kind of recurring subscription to be se up. if you cant meet that requirement, then good luck in whatever game you choose to go to.

This is obviously your first major mmo, but unfortunatly my previous points still stand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10 Cop out
02-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Umm. yea... now repeat that in english please?

As for one of your other posts declaring , not everyone has a bank account or credit card. that is 100% YOUR problem. This game and every other mmo requires some kind of recurring subscription to be se up. if you cant meet that requirement, then good luck in whatever game you choose to go to.

This is obviously your first major mmo, but unfortunately my previous points still stand.
wow that's constructive sir.... or mam
why don't you make your self useful mom... and make points and facts to make a point.
you sound like my friend who like to give blame and cry instead actually trying to be constructive

FYI, i will be back online today, i have a way to pay extra to play... but i stand for all those less fortunate than me...

don't like it? too bad
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM.