Lt. Commander
# 1 Officer Seeking a Home
02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
-- I am Commander Sheri'lenne zh'Thrissha, a zhen (dominantly female) of my people. I hail from the icy world of Andoria, within the Northern Wastes. I'm what's considered a cousin race to the Andorians, called the Aener (pronounced EE-nar). We're a gifted people, but very few which is why I come to you here. That's a little bit about me, so the reason I have come here is to seek a fleet I can call home. I've been roaming the stars for a little while now and I want some companionship. I want to be able to feel like I am apart of a family. I don't much care if it's small or large ,just so long as I can make friends, family, maybe even find love. I will make any and all efforts to assist fellows of the fleet I am a part of. If someone is willing to accomodate to that, I would be more than happy to speak to a representative. Just send me a communique. My ship is the Zanmato.

Cmdr. zh'Thrissha - USS Zanmato

(I decided an IN character approach is better than out of character. I am somewhat seeking an RP guild, though it doesn't have to be one, I would prefer it. Haven't done it in a long time. I've played the Matrix Online, and been an active member of World of ******** until recently, and of course now I play this game like crack. I wouldn't mind finding people from those games, but I don't mind starting over. If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail or an in-game tell and I'll get back to you.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 04:40 PM
If you're looking for a fleet, come check out The Fifth Fleet.
We're looking for all types of players.

The Fifth Fleet is looking for more recruits, we have many places still to fill out in our fleet, especially in the departments of Science & Exploration, and also in our Tactical Operations, Logistics & Security departments.

What we want:

Dedication
Creative thinking
Formality when talking to fellow officers
Honorable conduct
Support your fellow officers - We laugh together and we grieve together
What we give:

Exams to teach you about our procedures, science, military strategies
A circle of friends, the Fifth fleet is more than just a random group of nobodies. We are true friends here.
Dedication from our officers - You are never alone
Always a good laugh
Fleet movie nights, Fleet game nights
Ample rewards for those who deserve such rewards

The Fleet is looking for You!
You think you got what it takes? Enlist Here.

Remember, only the best serve in the Fifth Fleet. If you feel you aren't the best - Don't worry. We'll make you the best that you can be.

# 3
02-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client called GSC, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Perhaps you'd be interested in the recently commissioned Epsilon Fleet. It is currently for Lt. Commander and Lieutenant officers ONLY in order to try and keep fleet members together and able to help one another without some members having to "slum it" in lower level missions.

Check it out here for more info.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 06:43 PM
How real do you want to be as starfleet? We are the Starfleet! We are starfleet operations, the true echelon command of missions for starfleet command. Check us out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We do encourage RP but do nto require it, although we have a few members who have really taken off with the RP! (One has stared his own Red Squad Unit)

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 30 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Shadow Company is a mercenary themed, cross-MMO, roleplay-light/respectful guild founded and lead by Commander Bugbig since 2004.
We cater to mature, no-drama gamers with a focus on fellowship, roleplay, exploration, and above all fun. SC has been highlighted by TenTonHammer (twice!), lagwar.com, and listed as guildportal's most active guild.

Company Motto: "For Power and Profit!"

Core Values: "Loyalty", "Honor", "Excellence"

http://shadowcompany.guildportal.com
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 11:16 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please donít get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Greetings,

I believe Exodus Fleet would be a good match for your needs. Although exodus fleet was only recently formed the command staff have extensive experience playing and leading in other games.

We are a casual, social fleet and our members are mature. We focus on enjoying as many aspects of the game as we can together rather than focussing on only one or two. We use ventrilo for our chat server and there is usually someone online to play with.

Regarding roleplaying - we have just launched our roleplaying department, and aim to make it an optional but well developed and fun part of the fleet. We have many members who are exeperienced roleplayers and those who are less experienced but keen to give it a shot.

Warm regards,
General of the ExF T'Espera
Exodus Fleet