Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
Allakhazam interviewed Star Trek Online executive producer, Craig Zinkievich earlier this week:

Quote:
Allakhazam : Thank you for agreeing to talk with us about Star Trek Online Craig! Let's start with a question that the community would really like to know. Are there any plans to include the Borg as a playable faction in future expansions?

Craig : We’ve thought about it. There are some daunting design problems, one of which would be how to deal with Borg PCs being part of the Collective. That being said, we’ve had some creative and cool conversations about what it might be like to play as the Borg – so maybe there will be something in the future!
Read the full interview here!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Glad to have any new game info.

But...
In the future could we avoid gaming sites that are wholly owned by gold selling companies
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus_Tirion
Glad to have any new game info.

But...
In the future could we avoid gaming sites that are wholly owned by gold selling companies
owned i thought it was just adds`?

Nice interview i only have a concern and thats the timeline? sorry to pestering you kestrel but is it due soon?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2008, 02:52 PM
"Craig : We’ve developed some really cool technology that will allow us to generate exploration content. Exploration in Star Trek Online is really compelling, complex content - I don’t know of a game that has taken it to this level.".

Lt. Commander
# 5
10-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Set phasers to interview!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
I really like the direction they are taking this game! I do not think I will play the Borg but it is interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Great interview! Now I know we will be able to customize our ships to "kinda" look like classics from the past! Please, Cryptic, do a good job with our Constitution-refit-refit!
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Someone mentioned time travel? Sweet!
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNDIE View Post
owned i thought it was just adds`?
Al sold out a couple years ago.
Really ticked me off, I'd been a huge fan (and premium membership holder) of the site since it launched and felt more then a little betrayed.
Cried a little when I had to cancel my subs with that site
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Duuuude, I'm totally doing a 24th century Excelsior Refit!

Some good stuff, always like to hear whats going down.

As far as time travel, man, taking my Akira down onto the bleeding edge of a black hole to interact with some ship from the past and whatnot. Friggin Sweet.