Lt. Commander
# 51
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by focuspark View Post
I have to say the response to Bill's new position is a lot more positive and well received here than it was over a the CO forums. I personally am glad Cryptic picked up a veteran like Bill. Welcome on board.
I hope all the negative feedback spewed forth from the utterance of his name serves only to motivate him to think his actions through.

I am currently in need of an MMO I'm willing to wait for this one because of the immense potential it has and the hope it gives me for games. (*** sucks... I'm done).

So, I suppose I take a personal interest in the company's choices, even though my interest isn't rightfully placed nor should I even need to express it, but there it is anyway

Bill, do well! Sorry that my initial reaction was to cry (Hellgate London was just a big build up to a let down).

P.S. Bill, is there a way I can get the software to run my own HG:L Server? I still like killing things mindlessly from time to time and I need a buddy!
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-19-2008, 01:53 AM
I found hellgate alright, just not fit for a MMO tho.
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-19-2008, 10:56 AM
So what happened with Hellgate: London and what connection did Bill Roper have to it?
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Lol so we get an announcement that hey hired the guy who put out a crap game like Hellgate London, I should thank him for wasting my money on that title....

Good luck with champions online, hope he doesn't screw up that game as well...