Lt. Commander
Okay cryptic sucks we know it blah blah blah "insert millions of issues here"

But you know what guys? We need to chill lol.... at night it seems the hardcore ragers come out of the shadows of the game and rage rage rage...

So this is a song for us all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac8v9OT8RsQ Because only richard cheese can convert pumped up rawwr music and make it ahhh i feel like a jacuzzi and a martini...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
Okay cryptic sucks we know it blah blah blah "insert millions of issues here"

But you know what guys? We need to chill lol.... at night it seems the hardcore ragers come out of the shadows of the game and rage rage rage...

So this is a song for us all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac8v9OT8RsQ Because only richard cheese can convert pumped up rawwr music and make it ahhh i feel like a jacuzzi and a martini...
Most of your posts are nothing more than personal attacks against the OP, I have been vicitim of you myself as have many others ooking at your posts, yet when you start a thread this is the quality we can expect lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 01:20 AM
actually I mainly dont do that unless someone does that to me first. You in particular were given nice helpful advice many times and just wanted to ruin your fleets rep dude
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 01:57 AM
Yet more Negative posts. Oh dear what's happened to the world?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
"We are all very ignorant. What happens is that not everyone ignores the same things." (Einstein)

I thought this might apply quite well this time. Actually everytime.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehaektas
"We are all very ignorant. What happens is that not everyone ignores the same things." (Einstein)

I thought this might apply quite well this time. Actually everytime.
Great quote, I know with myself it is easy to think more of yourself because you don't know what you dont know. So knowing there is lots you don't know helps with that a bit.

Having all the answers but only seeing a few parts of the problem really does not mean having all the answers at all. At least I try to think like that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
Most of your posts are nothing more than personal attacks against the OP, I have been vicitim of you myself as have many others ooking at your posts, yet when you start a thread this is the quality we can expect lol
Yes a "I've had a crime committed against me, you better do something or I will" post does not deserve to be derided or ridiculed as the rant of a intellectual gnat.....

Oh wait. It does. Nevermind.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
Don't mind him, he says everyone trolls his threads, he even said I trolled it, but having to remember it I look at his thread history, and it turned out he was lying.

also what is it with all the rage at night? strange isn't
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Well, might as well join in with the flamming and hate. nerd ragers and anti cryptic players and posters, don't like the game, don't play it.. but don't come in here and hating on us. I happen to like this game, that's fine that you don't but I repeat myself. DO NOT COME HERE AND BASH US WHO LIKE THIS GAMMMMMME!

how would you like it if we bashed something you like and say the creaters suck and this "insert favorite thing that anti cryptic peeps and nerd ragers like". Put yourself in our shoes.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Ok. No matter what who the OP is you can NOT go wrong with Richard Cheese! <ROTFLOL> The guy is absolutely fantastic. Recently heard him doing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody", one day I need to break down and get his albums.