Lt. Commander
I have posted this several days ago.

There is a glaring bug with Ship Customization.

When you hit purchase, over 400% more energy credits are removed from your inventory, then the designated price!!

This is pretty frustrating, as it also looks like it's not working, when you don't have enough energy credits for the customization change, while you think you have! As the designated price is within the amount of credits you actually have!

I really hope this fix is in todays patch. Thanks.

Jer
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas

When you hit purchase, over 400% more energy credits are removed from your inventory, then the designated price!!

This is pretty frustrating, as it also looks like it's not working, when you don't have enough energy credits for the customization change, while you think you have! As the designated price is within the amount of credits you actually have!

Jer
Actually, the price is exactly 5x the given amount shown. I've bugged this in game as well as on the forums. I hope it gets taken care of as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Actually, the price is exactly 5x the given amount shown. I've bugged this in game as well as on the forums. I hope it gets taken care of as well.
It's pretty frustrating as I completely bankrupted myself with a total customization 2 days ago, that ended up a hell lot more expensive then it should have been.

Jer
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 06:26 AM
/bump! 10char
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas

Jer
OMG this ticks me off to no end, I had over 21,670 and just to paint and add a designed to my ship, costs 1,205 and the other just 205, just 1,410 right?

when i purchased i had 13,700 left WTF?? FIX THIS!

havent said anything about because id figure they'd have it taken care of, but its still happening.
anyone else have this problem? I know how much I had when I started the thing, just dont understand why take so much?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Haha, Cryptic is after your energy credits now too!

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW??
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
Haha, Cryptic is after your energy credits now too!

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW??
you must really love Fight Club, cant say I blame you.
that movie,......................................OWNED!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavoratu View Post
you must really love Fight Club, cant say I blame you.
that movie,......................................OWNED!
Heh, tell that to the chemical burn i've got in my right forearm from trying to manufacture home-made napalm

Burned nicely though
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
It's worse now, to actually fully customize a ship it's $15k when it used to be $3k so the bug is likely to be ripping people off $75K or more.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Actually, I got a reply to my bug for this and here is basically what they said:

The problem isn't that we're being charged 5x too much. The problem is that the cost to customize is only showing 1/5th of what it actually should be.

I was like, wtf? I wouldn't have gotten the ship customization then if I knew that was the actual cost.

So the bug fix will be that it will still charge you these high amounts, only now you'll actually know about it.

And they won't refund your energy credits either.