Republic Veteran
# 21
05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachikuno View Post
*bump* Not letting this go quietly into the archives. Esp when we've finally found some answers that could give the dev's direction to fix this bs.
I agree, but it would require:
1) A Dev to actually read the thread, and most importantly the last few pages.
2) That Cryptic actually care or could be bothered resolving, what, to them probably, is a minor cosmetic issue.
Please ... Make it so ...!
Lieutenant
# 22
05-27-2014, 09:18 PM
i have the same problem for me my Dyson suit is good but if i give it to 1 of my officer it looks wack :p she miss some parts XD still funny to look ad

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9a0c145e.jpg

and this is a bug when i did DS9 quest out in space i wear a normal EV suit but it seems
i miss my head and don't see my suit

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1ab4e726.jpg

i hope STO work on this but its still funny to look ad
Ensign
# 23
05-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Just going back IT: I've finally managed to replay for the second time the "Step between Star" mission and got my Sentinel Suit... and yes, as a Rom-Fed, I've got the same glitch oppressing me too.

If it could be useful, I'm 100% sure it's all the shoulder pads fault: made several attemps with various uniforms and I just need to remove them to have the suit perfectly appearing around my Tal'Exa. It's a pity because I found that pads a key factor for our struggling Romulan identity rebuilding... so I join all the others before me, please fix!
Republic Veteran
# 24
05-28-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm wondering if it has something to so the the coding of the Shoulder Pad Drapes? ... It adds an extra drop down box when you equip the Shoulder Pads with a "Drape".

There are no options (it is 'greyed out') but you get the 4 colour picker boxes. For me the colour picker boxes, for the various parts of the Shoulder Pads/Drapes don't ever change colour themselves (always a 'black' icon') but you can still select and change the colours on the actual costume piece.

So it seems to be something in the coding or item selection that is not updating, or it is removing other parts of the armor, when you equip Shoulder Pads with a Drape/Drapes.

<sigh> Again though, we are waiting and hoping for a Dev to read, and actually act upon, this thread ... I'm not confident, sadly.
Republic Veteran
# 25
06-04-2014, 03:06 AM
So despite the info provided so as to offer at least a direction for the Devs to look, we still have no official response from anyone at Cryptic that this issue even exists?

Apparently we must all be using PS to fake these screenshots ...
Commander
# 26
06-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Another one gone...another one gone... another patch bites the dust!

and still the issue isnt even addressed let alone fixed
Republic Veteran
# 27
06-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachikuno View Post
Another one gone...another one gone... another patch bites the dust!

and still the issue isnt even addressed let alone fixed
Yeah, I keep coming back to this thread, I look at the number of posts, I look at the number of times it gets read, and I keep hoping for a Dev to respond or even Smirk to acknowledge the issue ... Then I check the Tribble Patch notes, hoping for a mention of it ... <sigh>
Captain
# 28
06-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendalek View Post
Yeah, I keep coming back to this thread, I look at the number of posts, I look at the number of times it gets read, and I keep hoping for a Dev to respond or even Smirk to acknowledge the issue ... Then I check the Tribble Patch notes, hoping for a mention of it ... <sigh>
Honestly, i will not trust the tribble notes anyways. So many "fixes" that are not true after a million of tribble notes.. sadly this is happening since a long time ago. Not to mention, a lot of things bugged in the tribble server are launched anyways even if the players told cryptic not to. This is how it works, i dont think cryptic cares too much about fixing things or releasing em without bugs in first place. I really wish cryptic was more interested in keeping the quality of the game instead of breaking it. Should we give em any chance of redemption? lol.
Career Officer
# 29
06-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Have any of you tried to switch from the uniform you are using under the borked EVA suit visuals to a different outfit?

Pesonnally, I've had it where only my head and feet show with EVA visuals turned on , but then i switch to a different uniform slot and sha-bang its all fixed which leads me to believe its the different uniform bits which are causing the problems with the EVA visuals and there are a lot of uniform bits now which could potentially cause this particular bug.
Republic Veteran
# 30
06-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
Have any of you tried to switch from the uniform you are using under the borked EVA suit visuals to a different outfit?

Personally, I've had it where only my head and feet show with EVA visuals turned on , but then i switch to a different uniform slot and sha-bang its all fixed which leads me to believe its the different uniform bits which are causing the problems with the EVA visuals and there are a lot of uniform bits now which could potentially cause this particular bug.
Umm ... If you read the last 2 or 3 pages, you will see that we HAVE, in fact, pretty much identified the problem, and YES, I at least, have even tried using different outfit slots, just in case it was restricted to "Outfit Slot 1" or "Outfit Slot 3" or some such silly thing, and as the previous pages show, we HAVE tried multiple different combinations of "bits".

The fact remains that Cryptic will not even acknowledge this bug, let alone "fix" it.