Lt. Commander
# 1 Hello stupid game
02-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Why i cannot play without setting up subscription?
I DON T WANT TO SET UP ANY SUBSCRIPTION YOU MAGGOTS!

i got my 30 free days I VE ALLREDY PAID FOR
so let me use them, m'kay?

I DONT WANT PAYPAL AC**** AND FORGET ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER

let me activate my account

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by konfitura View Post

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
lol... really?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Sounds like your not old enough to play this game to me... I think world of ******** may be more to your liking. They have a bunch of like minded individuals such as yourself there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Quote:

Welcome to the world of MMO's, and yes, you'll have to ask your mom abour her CC number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieCo View Post
Sounds like your not old enough to play this game to me... I think world of ******** may be more to your liking. They have a bunch of like minded individuals such as yourself there.
Don't WoW also require a subscription to play even the first 30?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 03:06 AM
I remember the days when there were huge stickers saying "REQUIRES A CREDIT CARD AND INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY" !!!

Which makes me think of something that is a bit more illogical: why do some exclusively single player games need to be activated through internet? Not everyone has internet access.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcenicx View Post
Don't WoW also require a subscription to play even the first 30?
I think wow does; some don't though... not sure which ones; from memory I might suspect EVE to be one of those; new boxed editions come with a camecard to activate the game for 2 months or something... and you can renew it with gamecards; no credit card needed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 03:11 AM
You need to enter some sort of CC or payment details to activate your account , and on my retail box it tells you that a monthly recurring subscription is required on the back of the box

But what you can do is input the details then soon as its all processed cancel the recurring subscription that should work
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Quote:

That's way out of normal that you really have to laugh

A Grade promotion for a 5 year old
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Wow doesn't require ANY FORM of credit card liek subscription to use 30 free days.
They are game cards. To buy in the shops. To actually play the game.

I make for living working in company that makes sql server based sites. And i am responsible for customer suppor and implementation. So yes, im getting very angry when i see such an IDIOTIC idea.

I have 30 free days, DO NOT FORCE me to get subscription. Hello, basics of marketing art!

And when i see such a cheap play i memories from Warhammer comes back.
They had similar WEAK support and they dont make money on the game.

And yes WoW Haters, blizzard is BEST in community management, customer service etc. Learn from THEM.

They cane ven handle 13 years old, or even ppl like you that see 13 years old everywhere in the itnernet.

Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
I have 30 free days, DO NOT FORCE me to get subscription. Hello, basics of marketing art!
If a credit card is needed to create an account; it's also a way to prevent banned people from creating a new account using the same credit card... like would be the case for those chinese gold farmers

Gamecards are a boon for them... they can make anonymous disposable accounts for the price of a card.