Lt. Commander
# 11
02-09-2010, 02:24 AM
@hivewasp

So basically, you think that 1 angry customer and no gold farmers is better

then

1 more happy customer and chinese farmers that actually PAY to the company?

In terms of profit, uhm uhm uhm i guess im right.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieCo View Post
Sounds like your not old enough to play this game to me... I think world of ******** may be more to your liking. They have a bunch of like minded individuals such as yourself there.
What are you talking about? This game is even easier and more directed towards people who don't want to think to get everything in game. There is no difficulty and you get rewarded a brand new ship each time you die after 15 seconds. Even WoW is more difficult and hardcore. You must be thinking of another game.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by konfitura View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

Failed much?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-09-2010, 02:27 AM
seriously?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-09-2010, 02:28 AM
@Incom

thats kinda offtop mate,
i try to point out that FORCING into subscription is BAD when you have 30 days FREE.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Why i cannot play without setting up subscription?
I DON T WANT TO SET UP ANY SUBSCRIPTION YOU MAGGOTS!

i got my 30 free days I VE ALLREDY PAID FOR
so let me use them, m'kay?

I DONT WANT PAYPAL AC**** AND FORGET ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER

let me activate my account

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Wow, just wow. I don't know if he has completely lost his mind or if t it is the most sublime and perfect Troll ever.....
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-09-2010, 02:37 AM
@Geofftillman

You just made that thread even more complex and interesting.
Top quality post with so much ideas and information.
No trolling at all
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Quote:
So basically, you think that 1 angry customer and no gold farmers is better then
1 more happy customer and chinese farmers that actually PAY to the company?
You know that chinese gold farmers also cause a lot of other problems with account security; master account credit card fraud and so on? They're a real pain for mmo companies; and most of the time they don't really pay; they use free trial accounts. OR existing players accounts in the case of their powerleveling services. Either way; mmo companies don't really want these parasite anymore than the players want them. They're a real source of problems and headaches.

One "angry" customer is never a good thing; but the angry customer was considered able to read what's on the box he bought...
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Quote:
i try to point out that FORCING into subscription is BAD when you have 30 days FREE.
You are not forced into subscription. You just need to say you don't want continuous payments. You'll have your 30 days for free; when they run out; you lose access to the game. You're not paying a cent for those 30 days.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivewasp View Post
You are not forced into subscription. You just need to say you don't want continuous payments. You'll have your 30 days for free; when they run out; you lose access to the game. You're not paying a cent for those 30 days.
Didn't work for me - Had to set up a regular payment to be able to play once the grace period ended.