Lt. Commander
Ok so basicly there is currently some huge issues in t2-t4 fvk... simply the "fed ball" tactic is to effective... its become second nature for feds to simply target theyr same teammate to insta-assist as soon as a enemy drops out of cloak... which means any klingon stupid enough to drop out of cloak will be dead before his teammates even has a chance to jump into the fight...

The problem here, Is not the tactic It self... The problem is the feds simply have no reason to move around the map, and potentialy get split up..

To balance this out I suggest that single player "quest" targets are placed troughout the Team v Team maps, With rewards for obtaining them... It could be as simple as scan able targets which gives 10 xp (t2) and 1 badge..

This would potentialy at the very least weaken the structure of the current "fed ball" as theres atleast a reason for them to move around the map..

I dont think there should be scan able objects for klingons, as It would lead to endless stealth farming.
This Is suggested mainly as means to split up the "fed ball".
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 02:08 AM
To play devil's advocate here; as long as klinks have stealth at will the only thing feds can do is wait for them to attack (ignoring sensor scan for the moment) and the only way to ensure they don't get taken down solo by 5x klinks is to stay within range of allies - fedball is the only option.

Also I hear a lot of feds call klinks OP and here is you calling feds OP. Neither is OP, it all depends on the player skills involved at the time - which is exactly how a pvp game should be, player skill based.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by To3cutter View Post
To play devil's advocate here; as long as klinks have stealth at will the only thing feds can do is wait for them to attack (ignoring sensor scan for the moment) and the only way to ensure they don't get taken down solo by 5x klinks is to stay within range of allies - fedball is the only option.

Also I hear a lot of feds call klinks OP and here is you calling feds OP. Neither is OP, it all depends on the player skills involved at the time - which is exactly how a pvp game should be, player skill based.
You don't seem to understand that it is all about ME winning at the expense of everyone else.

As long as MY IWIN button is not broken everything is FINE.

/sarcasm off.

Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 03:57 AM
( fix space who's Hairbrain idea to limit space , your fired.)

360 get a clue

you talk about skill what skill. its like watching a dog chase his tall no barrel rolls omg just pluck my feathers Geez.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munx View Post
Ok so basicly there is currently some huge issues in t2-t4 fvk... simply the "fed ball" tactic is to effective... its become second nature for feds to simply target theyr same teammate to insta-assist as soon as a enemy drops out of cloak... which means any klingon stupid enough to drop out of cloak will be dead before his teammates even has a chance to jump into the fight...

The problem here, Is not the tactic It self... The problem is the feds simply have no reason to move around the map, and potentialy get split up..

To balance this out I suggest that single player "quest" targets are placed troughout the Team v Team maps, With rewards for obtaining them... It could be as simple as scan able targets which gives 10 xp (t2) and 1 badge..

This would potentialy at the very least weaken the structure of the current "fed ball" as theres atleast a reason for them to move around the map..

I dont think there should be scan able objects for klingons, as It would lead to endless stealth farming.
This Is suggested mainly as means to split up the "fed ball".

T1 is fine
T2 is fine
T3 is fine
T4 is .... retarded, both team dps is too much when compared to the gear that is available from PvP vendors (commander level shields only, while captain level weapons are just too much when there is 5 guys shooting at you).
T5 no idea yet

T4 DPS should be same as in T3 but with better gear overall, but not the guns or tactical dps boost consoles. T4 atm is just pure fail as the dps that can be generated by alphaing one player kills him from 100% shields to 0 hull in 2 seconds.

T4 has the same problem as we had when people whined about the fedball at start with 10 vs 10 or was it 8 vs 8 , dps has gone up too much from T3 to T4.