Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I wrote the following about a ticket for the Preemptive strike mission:

"Completed Preemptive strike mission and i was awarded my overcharged plasma sniper rifle MK V, which is rated at a commander 1 quest, yet the weapon is based on CAPTAIN based rank. Why would i get a weapon i can't use for 9 more lvl's? I submitted this is an oversite and needs to be adjusted."

The support team the wrote the following back:

Thank you for your report! We have added the issue with being unable to transport the last prisoner to our bug database, and are currently looking into the issue. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for playing!"

Huh? When did I mention a prisoner? i'm talking about a quest reward not being properly set. Getting a quest reward that you can't use for 10 lvl's is a gross mis-calculation.

Has anyone else gotten odd follow-up messages from support?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 09:57 AM
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens...lefacepalm.jpg pretty much sums up how I feel about that whole situation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 10:23 AM
At least you got yours. Mine didn't appear in my inventory and the bug report included a blurb about never reimbursing for items.

Cryptics CS and policies are absolutely atrocious and by far the worst I've seen. They are worse than Sony for the love of God.

I lost my sniper rifle, a blue EPS console, & 5 Bridge officers all to bugged quests. After the 2nd "we're unable to provide an item reimbursement", I flat stopped reporting bugs. No point, if it's broken, tough.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 10:39 AM
bump...trying to keep this post up top
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
At least you got yours. Mine didn't appear in my inventory and the bug report included a blurb about never reimbursing for items.

Cryptics CS and policies are absolutely atrocious and by far the worst I've seen. They are worse than Sony for the love of God.

I lost my sniper rifle, a blue EPS console, & 5 Bridge officers all to bugged quests. After the 2nd "we're unable to provide an item reimbursement", I flat stopped reporting bugs. No point, if it's broken, tough.
**** support is pretty horrible...just sayin'
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 03:43 PM
bump bump....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlechest
**** support is pretty horrible...just sayin'
I didn't mention ****?