Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Just slip some Rohypnol into her drink. If you need help acquiring some, just look for the scariest, sleaziest man sitting at any bar and ask if he has any. The best part about it is that when she wakes up, you can tell her you spent the last 12 hours cuddling and watching The Notebook, and she won't remember a thing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not give a girl Rohypnol.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Are you Irish too or is it just him that's Irish?

Anyway, try impressing her with chocolate. Here is a good chocolatier. Order a peanut butter meltaway bar and some other stuff maybe. That should buy you at least the 12 hours you need.
Awesome idea! That will work for one.

Were both irish. "pimp hand" isnt a common saying here
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Solution: Get a more awesome girlfriend.

Lt. Commander
# 14
02-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by openhighhat View Post
Were both irish. "pimp hand" isnt a common saying here
That's because the Irish don't have prostitution, so don't need pimps. With all of us drunk all the time, it's too easy to get a woman for free.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
That's because the Irish don't have prostitution, so don't need pimps. With all of us drunk all the time, it's too easy to get a woman for free.
Awesome, another irishman?? Technically im not irish as im from the North but I liek to use both citizenships as I have 2 passports
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
Hmm... for me this is not advisable. My wife has a black belt in some form of oriental violence. She could kill me and not need to stop looking down the bottle. If she was feeling compassionate she may "only" leave me looking like a man trying to swallow a frying pan while at the same time trying to remove a bottle from his rectum.

ha ha that is a great saying "some form of oriental violence"

to the OP, you said she is a gamer, just not in MMOs, would she like consoles then? if so then get her in front of a tv/PS3 combo running "Heavy Rain" ... that should keep her busy for a while. or go with the "drug her" solution. even if what you dope her up with doesn't knock her out she will probably be too out of it to care >.>
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman007 View Post
12 hours straight, eh? Hows about three hours at a time, with breaks for cuddles / sandwiches? That would soften the blow.
i can attest that this works. thankfully, my gf isn't the type to get angry or annoyed that easily, but taking the odd break and putting 100% of your attention on her for a few minutes seems to do the trick. that, or playing STO after she goes to sleep at a "sensible" time... 3am STO sessions FTW!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by openhighhat View Post
Awesome, another irishman?? Technically im not irish as im from the North but I liek to use both citizenships as I have 2 passports
I am not immediately Irish. My father's family came over from Ireland because of the blasted potato famine. America was, of course, viewed as the Land of Potatoes back then, so it was the logical choice.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Break up with her?

How about you give her 13 hours of whatever she wants for 12 hours of STO?

Hide?

Diamonds?

Everyday buy her flowers and nice card with a personal message of love and affection hand written in it. If she has a favorite cologne she likes you to wear, spritz a (SMALL) amount on the card.

Tell her that every hour you play, Cryptic Donates a dollar/pound to Haiti. Donate 12 dollars/pounds to Haiti to soothe guilt.

Badgers!

Tell her that you're 90% certain that bin Laden is somewhere near Commander Sulu. If you can only find Sulu you can collect the reward from the US State Department.

Recognize that while your body is biologically designed to sleep after a solid rogering, you actually have a choice in the matter. Note that if you do it right, she'll want to go to sleep too. Wait her out, brew coffee.

Velociraptors. Even Nedry knew better than to mess with them.

Next time she complains, admit that you haven't been playing STO. Explain that you've, in fact, spent that time assembling a small thermo-nuclear device and you'd appreciate it if she'd back off.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverisms View Post
Break up with her?

Tell her that you're 90% certain that bin Laden is somewhere near Commander Sulu. If you can only find Sulu you can collect the reward from the US State Department.

Velociraptors. Even Nedry knew better than to mess with them.

Next time she complains, admit that you haven't been playing STO. Explain that you've, in fact, spent that time assembling a small thermo-nuclear device and you'd appreciate it if she'd back off.
ARE YOU INSANE!? finding a gamer chick is hard enough, why the heck would you want to dump one you found, even if she isn't into MMOs, if she games there is the chance you can train her to like them.

I like these ideas, they are so odd they HAVE to work especially that last one.