Lt. Commander
Two Trekkies looking for a adult, moderate RP fleet well versed in Trek lore. We play PST evenings for an hour or three and all weekend from server crash till we crash. We are husband and wife but don't RP as a married pair. Both are good writers, if bad spellers. We are both LT.Comm 3, new to RP and are looking to enjoy the interaction, drama, story and friendships that can come from a RP fleet. Please repley with websites and other links. Many thanks and Good Hunting.
Ensign
# 2 Fleet Recruits
08-17-2014, 11:57 PM
I see you are looking to join a fleet? I am a vice admiral. My name is Johnny Cyrus, I would be honored if you banded with me and we can make a fleet of our own. I love fun, hard work, and victory. My father is one of the biggest Trekies I know, I also know much about the Startrek universe. Though I admit I have not yet created a fleet, I'm confident that we can have a thriving and growing fleet of our own. What do you say? Will you join me and fight with the 3rd Starfleet space force? Send me an email @ johnnycyrus23@gmail.com. I await your reply. My in game ID is Johnny Cyrus@mustangflyer23.

Last edited by mustangflyer23; 08-18-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Community Moderator
# 3
08-18-2014, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangflyer23 View Post
I see you are looking to join a fleet? I am a vice admiral. My name is Johnny Cyrus, I would be honored if you banded with me and we can make a fleet of our own. I love fun, hard work, and victory. My father is one of the biggest Trekies I know, I also know much about the Startrek universe. Though I admit I have not yet created a fleet, I'm confident that we can have a thriving and growing fleet of our own. What do you say? Will you join me and fight with the 3rd Starfleet space force? Send me an email @ johnnycyrus23@gmail.com. I await your reply. My in game ID is Johnny Cyrus@mustangflyer23.
I'm assuming after 4 years they've found one...
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread