Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
This is most interesting.. I am always looking for new and different color patterns for my boot's

OOC- Good luck with your unique fleet, it's very satisfying, and a long road when your species specific. I may be able to assist your fleet with a forum and Vent if your interested.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Gorns still welcome! I know a few people that have posted in this thread have not responded to friend requests or contacted me. Please contact me (even when a Fed via PM) and we can get you set up. I am on most evenings about 9:00 pm EDT.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-04-2010, 09:58 AM
(somewhat shameless bump)

The Gorn Resistance is still growing. With the new exploration missions for the Klingons, there might be some new players around the K side. So if you are a Gorn and believe that there is NO WAY the Klingons could have conquered the Gorn, they we want you in the fleet.

I am on-line often between 8:00 and 10:00 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time in the US.) Other members of the fleet pop in and out at other times. PM me if you want in and we can find a time to meet up.

We are pretty casual and not very hard core. I know I enjoy PvP (ground prefered) and doing exploration missions. I am also working on an RP event with members of the Federation 66th Fleet.

Love live the Resistance!
Hetsh
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2010, 05:55 PM
I am pleased to report that the Gorn Resistance mounted thier first action against the Borg last weekend. Despite efforts by the Level Banding on fleet actions, we were able to give Breaking the Planet a go (did not work out too well.) The real sucess was the Resouce battle against the Borg on ground. We controled that game. It was a lot of fun haveing an all Gorn ground force.

We are still looking for more Gorn to join the resistance. If anyone is interested in a Gorn Only fleet, please let me know.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-15-2010, 10:49 PM
i would very much like to join the resistence
my gorn character is Gorosh
Lt. Commander
# 16 Gorn Fleet you say?
09-16-2010, 08:00 PM
I have a gorn fleet as well... perhaps we can combine our efforts to rebel and merge our forces?

If your interested contact Gersh the Gorn@The_Vulcanator
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post
...If your are as incredulous as I am that the Klingons could conquer the Gorn Hegemony...
Not to spark a war or anything, but the Gorn were infiltrated by the Undine. Klingons merely came in and revealed to the Gorn that they had been bamboozled by a bunch of shifty shapeshifting aliens.

So, the Klingons didn't conquer the Gorn, just invited them to the party to kick some alien butt (only fair after what they did to you). We're just starting with the Romulans. It probably would have been over by now if those liberal Federation busybodies didn't keep supplying them. But, eventually we plan to track down those trouble-making shape shifters and put some draino in their fluidic spaces.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-20-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm curious, where does this Gorn Fleet stand on its relations with the Federation?
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Hey gang,

The Gorn Resistance will be doing fleet maneuvers this weekend. Saturday at 9:00 PM US East time we will attack mars. (I.E. running Second Star to the Right.) New recruits are welcome. Obviously you must be Gorn.

Thanks,
Hetsh
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-18-2010, 05:34 AM
This is a great idea id like to join also.