Lt. Commander
# 21
11-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Just another Gorn Resistance update. We are trying to form a PvP team of all Gorn. So any Gorn out there looking for a fun, casual, and generalist fleet of brothers, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hetsh

(i.e. Duncan)
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-25-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post
Just another Gorn Resistance update. We are trying to form a PvP team of all Gorn. So any Gorn out there looking for a fun, casual, and generalist fleet of brothers, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hetsh

(i.e. Duncan)
I recently rolled a Gorn (LT 7 now), and with all of the additions coming to the Klingon Faction side of the game with Season 3, including more Gorn customization and the new Gorn retro fit ship.....I'm very excited to get into a Gorn Only fleet!!

In-game is your contact Hetsh@Vadersson ?

Also, does the Gorn Resistance have or do the following:

1. House vs. House PVP, so that we can fight our Klingon overseers!
2. Requirement to have no Klingon BOs, and perhaps Gorn only BOs?
3. Is there a website forum for the Gorn Resistance?
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodveard View Post
I recently rolled a Gorn (LT 7 now), and with all of the additions coming to the Klingon Faction side of the game with Season 3, including more Gorn customization and the new Gorn retro fit ship.....I'm very excited to get into a Gorn Only fleet!!

In-game is your contact Hetsh@Vadersson ?

Also, does the Gorn Resistance have or do the following:

1. House vs. House PVP, so that we can fight our Klingon overseers!
2. Requirement to have no Klingon BOs, and perhaps Gorn only BOs?
3. Is there a website forum for the Gorn Resistance?
Welcome brother. Yes, that is my contact info.
1. We are working on it. We do not have enough people at the same level on at any one time to effectivly PvP, but as we grow I hope to. I also hope to write resistance storyline missions when Foundry comes out.
2. No offical requirement as we are prettty casual. It world be in poor taste to bring a Klingon BO on a fleet event. I don't have anything but Gorn and Breen.
3. We are loosely affiliated with the 66th fleet at www.d20radio.com. I occassioinally make posts there.

See you in game soon!
Freedom!
Hetsh
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-13-2010, 03:18 AM
I am pleased to announce that the Gorn Confederacy fleet, Gorn Hegemony fleet, and the Gorn Resistance fleet will be merging into one massive Gorn only fleet. That will mean more Gorn for your gaming enjoyment.

I invite any other people interested in a Gorn only fleet to please PM me and we will be glad to bring you in.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2011, 04:26 PM
The Gorn Resistance continues to grow. We now have over 25 Gorn in the fleet and recruit more all the time.

Come my brothers, it is time to rise and throw off the shackles of our Klingon overlords! Freedom!!!

Hetsh

(If any Gorn want in just send me a message via the boards or ingame. Always glad to have more of us, and with some of the new things coming, it just keeps getting better.)
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Greetings brothers,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Gorn Resistance is still the place for Gorn looking for an all Gorn Fleet. Come and join us in lifting the yoke of Klingon oppression. We have around 30 members currently.

We are also planning out first STF runs in the near future. So if you want in on some borg chewing actions, let me know.

Freedom!
Hetsh
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Hello There! I have been hearing about your RP Fleet! I am very interested as my Gorn happens to also be my best played character. I have a few questions.

How often do you all roleplay? How often do you meet? Do you have a homebase of sorts? How do you describe the activity rate?

And how may I contact you?
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Greetings Brother!

With all the Gorn goodness in Season 4 I thought I would remind you all that the Gorn Resistance is still active and the largest all Gorn fleet around. All Gorn brothers are welcome, old and new, just PM me.

Freedom!
Hetsh, co-leader of the Gorn Resistance
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-08-2011, 06:24 AM
I am Slar, Captain of the I.K.S. Nogh'Hur. I wish to join and crush The Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Slar, you would be welcome to the Resistance. Nice time we are both on I will invite you.

Thanks,
Duncan