Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Could everyone post their ticket ID in their posts. You can find you ID here......

http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets/

Please help my BO have bugged right out! Sivak my Science officer Has correctly listed in his skills tab Tachyon beam 1 (9) Tractor beam 2 (9) Scramble sensors 2 (9) Viral matrix 3 (unskilled) And for some reason an extra Hazard emitters 1 (9) Ensign skill?!

Worse still is on the assignments tab he has tachyon beam 1 (correct) Hazard emitters 1 ( incorrect) Tractor beam 2 (should be where Hazard emitters 1 is) Scramble sensors 2 should also be one back) And is missing viral matrix three

On his skills tab there is an extra ensign skill Hazard emitters 1. below the other skills?! ( I just remembered he used to have hazard emitters 1 and I changed it)

My character is basically unplayable like this. I can't even buy up the skills needed as viral matrix three was a Blue BO trained skill. Also when I go to the trainer it wants to replace the correct skills!

It's a double facepalm situation. There's nothing I can do to fix it.

Details - Merls@Merls

BO with bug Sivak Science officer, LtCommander.

BO powers just wrong - #636732 - Star Trek Online
02/09/2010
UPDATE -
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakSpectre View Post
So in regards to my previous post; I bit the bullet, crossed my fingers and tested my Quantum Mortar Fix. I trained my engineer in Engineering Team 1, her original Ensign level space skill, in the hopes of removing the extra Emergency power to Shields I. I am glad to report that it was successful and I now have all my skills back at their respective positions and usable in my ship's console, YEAY! On top of that, my original Engineering Team I skill retained the skill points that were already spent on it *sigh of relief*.

Just checked as previously suggested. And retraining the skill of the rank where you have the extra skill does indeed correct the bug. All ranks intact.

If you're at your wits end waiting, it might be worth a try.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Yeah I had the same problem. Ended up having to delete the BO and get a new one. Made a bug report and a GM ticket to try and get the extra skill removed, however no response in two days so I just removed the BO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Well I hope I don't have to do that. I don't know how I would get Viral matrix three again. Kinda important I have that for my build. If I have to delete the BO I may aswell delete the whole character and Reroll. Asd I am at commander I really don't want to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 11:02 AM
This sounds familiar. I have made Captain 2 recently and have had a problem since Captian 1. When I recieved my Galaxy Class Cruiser, I did not receive the Commanders Engineer Power for my Commander Engineer! I have three engineers, all promoted... to Commanders, yet still none of them can use their fourth starship ability. It just wont happen.

I've submitted a bug report, but have no idea as to when or if that will be looked at.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Bump me up, Scotty.

Still borked still no GM response.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Same problem.. Just posted a thread about it before I found this one...

Edit: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=111469

My thread linked
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 01:59 PM
/signed

please fix
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 02:10 PM
same problem here different BO different skills same problem

Plz Fix Amg!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Glad it's not only me, not glad it's happening.

Screenshot is exactly same as mine.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Still broken GM ticket 15 hours old and no response.

C'mon needs to play and cannot.