Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Ticket #647812 14 hrs unanswered now.
Since my BO's skills are all screwed up now, and the tooltips on new BO's aren't displaying the correct info, can anyone from Cryptic offer some suggestions on what's supposed to be done now?
This really should be adressed asap, as it is a bug that's seriously affecting gameplay in a very negative way.
On the positive side, i'm glad Cryptic isn't selling cars..
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-12-2010, 01:41 AM
At current state i was forced to reset all my tactical officers tier 1 skills, now i want my 1600 bridge officer points and 300 merit's point lost back, used to fix them.

Tnx GMs for not replying a 7 days old ticket...
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm at 7 days, no response.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-12-2010, 12:33 PM
I trained my Engineering BO in Directed Energy Modulation II. He had AUX to Dampeners II before. When I used points to train DEM II up the AUX to Dampeners popped up again on top of DEM II and now I cannot use DEM II and am forced to use AUX to Dampeners even though he should not have it anymore.

I now have two BO's that have this problem including one that no longer has a T4 ground skill ... And they are no longer trainable in anything at all. I can select a skill and try to train but clicking the BO just does not highlight the BO anymore. It's like they were not there at all.

Has anyone gotten a response to this at all ?? Like even acknowledgment that this bug even exists? That they are even aware of it ?? Of a possible workaround ??
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I got a response but it just said it was added to their list of issues. Seems like they have a massive backlog of tickets at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aewyn View Post
I got a response but it just said it was added to their list of issues. Seems like they have a massive backlog of tickets at the moment.
Still, this is sort of heartening. I haven't received any responses to my two BO-related GM requests yet at all, but all I really expect from them in cases of really insidious bugs like this is an acknowledgment that our problems are legitimate and not our fault / in our imagination ("The first step is admitting you have a problem") and that they're working on it, even if it may take a while.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Just happened to me on a Very Rare Tactical Boff, instead of a Commander ground skill I have a blank. Try to train and states "Unknown node". Nice to know this is still around a month later.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Waffadeuce, please submit a Bug Report on this, with the following screenshot:

Bring up your Skills window, and select the affected bridge officer. When you bring up the Help and Support menu, move it away from the center of the screen (so that it does not obscure the skill window), before clicking "Report a Bug". Include information on where you obtained this officer in your ticket, and any other information you think might be helpful.

Please post your ticket number here, and I will investigate further.