Lt. Commander
Hello there. Well I've been lurking around these forums for a little while now, not posting much, but observing. Then finally today, thursday the 11th here in Aus, i picked up my pre-ordered copy of the collector's eddition! And man i got to say, i love the cast iron badge that came with it. What better way to put my inner geek proudly on display?

Sadly due to real life commitments i only had time to install the game, and i wont be able to get back to my comp untill monday. :-( But not before i checked out the character creator! woot. I just love creators! Do you have any idea how many hours i spent in the CO creator? i'm sure it was more time there then the actuall game.

Personallly I've been looking forward to the game, dispite some of the more negative threads. Not that that is a bad thing when posted in a meaningful way.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my rambling! I hope to see some of you some time in the field.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Welcome
02-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Welcome Gamer, to the vast and exciting sub-forum called "Ten Forward". Rambling here is tolerated, as is humor, and in some cases flat out lunacy.
Good luck getting off work to give your Light Cruiser a spin. And remember that Sulu is in the Admiral's office.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Aye. Welcome aboard, from th' captain o' th' Arizona-B an' Enterprize in-game. Hopefully our pathes will cross an' meet. Place can be a ton o' fun, that's fer sure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 10:43 PM
The Neberkenezer And its crew welcome you!

If you need help in game

Hail me my Id is Ender@Karousu Feel free to friend list me too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the final frontier!

(And welcome to the loony bin with regards to Ten Forward.
We may be loony, but its much friendlier in here than out there in the big-bad-rest-of-the-forums )
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Don't touch the railing. And the jelly donuts are mine.

MINE

MIIIIIIIIINE!!! YOU HEAR??

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THE BOY OF MY DEATH!

and welcome
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
(And welcome to the loony bin with regards to Ten Forward.
We may be loony, but its much friendlier in here than out there in the big-bad-rest-of-the-forums )
Quoted for truth.