Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for posting
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Hail and Good tidings to all.

I am new to STO and looking to make friends, help teammates and others attain their goals while at the same time achieving my own. I am already set up for long term posting. I have 1 Lt Commander Tactical (Fed Klingon) 1 very soon to be Commander Alien Science and a aspiring Engineering Officer. I live on West Coast (not far from Star Fleet HQ). As I am forcibly retired I am at home a lot now. I have many years in playing MMO's, as I started playing them long before the internet. I am looking for adult players for mutual fun and advancement through Star Fleet.

Thanks for your consideration
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 01:26 PM
The Last is a community of gamers, mature in attitude and nature, who are mindful, respectful, generous, gregarious and appreciative of their other members. The Last is a place for those that are looking for more of a friendship-based gaming experience; a place where you can come to feel comfortable and game as you wish with friends. We have many serious gamers here as well as more laid-back gamers who will advance in games, with no pressure to do so. It is truly a mature gamer's guild that prides itself on respect, friendship, loyalty, community and fun.

Please visit our website to find out more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Greetings!

My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Hi if you are interested in a fleet of mature, fun, helpful people check out our Fleet

The – Clan Hunters – has existed since before 2000 we started on Armada I expanded to Armada II and many other games.

We have a website, new forums, and ventrilo server.

www.ClanHuntersHQ.com

if you are interested in joining post a comment to our tread on STO
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=110629
or a comment on our own forums
you can also pm me in the game Nikita@NikitaCH
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Fleet 187 is a casual and mature fleet looking for all types of players. We have a great atmosphere and players all over the world, so youre never the only member on. Plus, we have private forums and dedicated vent servers. Come check us out at fleet187.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 03:22 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are mature, friendly, and very active group of people. most of our members are over 30, i myself am 41. we have alot of retired and active military personal. we are based in est zone but have members all around the world. there is someone always on ventrilllo playing the game. most of our players are veteran mmo players and really enjoy playing sto if you would like to join one of the best fleets in game apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure, and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
The Sentinels are a muti gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 10:39 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 10:40 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.