Lt. Commander
I warped to the Alpha Centari sector to find the reseach facity in Memory Alpha. But I could not see any Memory Alpha shown on the area map in Alpa Centari? Si it must be in a system within the Alpa Centari sector? Does anyone know the name of the system?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Memory Alpha is in the Teneebia Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

In other words, when you warp out from the Sol station, turn 90 degrees to your left and enter the Alpha Centauri Sector block. Now either check the area map and look in the top leftish corner and you should see it, or alternatively check the System List when your in that Sector Block and select it as your new destination.
Lt. Commander
# 3 I found the facility BUT
02-09-2010, 12:14 PM
I found Memory Alpha and beamed down and found Jeanna Romaine. But all she does is sell and buy stuff? So who do I see on Memory Alpa to anaylze the alien artifacts and get credits for it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 12:15 PM
When you get the sample from Egenn, you visit Romaine and speak to her. After that there is a small "volcano-like" console near here. You use that console to deposit your sample (excuse the pun). And then go back to speak to Romaine.