Lt. Commander
# 1 Scammer Alert! Edit: Name removed
02-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Just wanted to warn other fleets about this ...

Edit: Picture and Name removed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm sure by now you've attempted to question the person about with withdrawl.
If you're not happy raise a petition mate if he's cleaned your fed bank out.
I do wonder though if naming and shaming is permitted on these forums
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Hmm yeah... If I was going to ruin my reputation forever among my mates and on an account I pay money for...It would take a hell of a lot more than energy credits to do it... let alone enough to by one low-level canon... heh...

Luckily ...I have no reputation to worry about =D

Have you tried talking to the person? ..Awfully odd numbers to take unless it was all you had....

I wouldn't crucify the person on the forums if I were you... I'd just report them if you are certain they have literally jacked money and split...

Though if they had the permission to do it,...not sure what you're going to do ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the warning. The other posters saying you shouldn't be telling us this guys name need to start living in the real world. If somebody is an arsehat I wanna know so I can avoid them. Thank you and good day sir.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
It's really hard to tell what you are talking about with the blacked out sections in that bank window log screen.

Did you invite someone into your guild and then allow that person to have rank that has unfettered access to everything in the fleet bank? That sounds like madness to me. Levels of trust need to be obtained, not just freely tossed around like rage is shuffled around the Internet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 11:39 AM
wow..so the Fleet vault is completely open like that? Good luck zerg fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
This will probably just end up the same way it has in every other game I've seen that has a shared bank: Why did you let them have the permissions to take that much out?

Still sucks, but that's what the permissions are for.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
I'm sure by now you've attempted to question the person about with withdrawl.
If you're not happy raise a petition mate if he's cleaned your fed bank out.
I do wonder though if naming and shaming is permitted on these forums
Even though im sure its not, he is a tool. But one thing i found funny when they added bases to COH and this became a problem there, was that it seemed to always be happening to the tools that spammed broadcast trying to get as many other tools to join their super group as possible cause they wanted the prestige bonus for the memberships and those tools to earn them prestige to build their bases with.

Any fleet, group, guild ect that simply spams for membership and invites just about anyone tojoin, is going to run into similar problems. So my best advice, stop spamming, stop being the tool that invites the dishonest tools to your fleet and you wont get taken advantage of.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli View Post
Just wanted to warn other fleets about this ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
I think you need a hug

/hug
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 12:23 PM
This is not the correct way to do this.

Naming and Shaming is not allowed. If you suspect a player of breaking the rules, report him in game.

/Closed
Closed Thread