Lt. Commander
Hello,

Will there be an option to add Rank Braids to the TOS Uniforms. I think that this is a necessary addition to this uniform option and allows players, like myself, who have specifically bought the Deluxe Edition for the TOS uniforms, to complete the Role Playing aspect of using these uniforms.

Thanks for your time! I'm not sure if this has been asked or addressed so I apologize for the redundancy if any.

In terms of other TOS Art Direction wants:

1. An actual Female Officer's Uniform - instead of the Tunic/Skirt separate options.
2. TOS Bridge option to use on the Classic Constitution Collector's Edition starship option.

Thanks again,

Methos
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 09:51 AM
What rank are you? As far as I know there are rank braid options up to admiral available. However, in TOS ensigns didn't get a braid.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
The braids are already in game. I'm looking at them on my character as I write this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes, the Rank Braids were important to us for role-playing too!

The TOS braids are indeed in, for both males and females. However, in TOS the Ensigns indeed didn't get any fancy braids, so you'll have to level up to get them.

Cheers,

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post

The TOS braids are indeed in, for both males and females. However, in TOS the Ensigns indeed didn't get any fancy braids, so you'll have to level up to get them.

Cheers,

Matt
They are very cool and a nice touch...thanks Matt
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post

Cheers,

Matt
Thank you for that update.
Do you have any information on when the TOS female uniforms will be in the game?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 12:17 AM
This is probably a thread-jack.
Reading this reminded me that the Wrath of Khan uniforms don't have rank insignia on them. There's only one, and it's the captain pin. I'd love to see the other rank insignias (which are all visible here) eventually added. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veazey View Post
Reading this reminded me that the Wrath of Khan uniforms don't have rank insignia on them. There's only one, and it's the captain pin. I'd love to see the other rank insignias (which are all visible here) eventually added. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

I would second this. Especially since my char thinks of himself as a char from this timeframe I would like to see the ranks for the Khan uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veazey View Post
That would be nice, even though it was a free bonus.... What would be even nicer would be additionally adding optional modern ranks to the shoulder for those who use them as more modern uniforms with another colour scheme.