Lt. Commander
# 1 Few Things I'd Like To See
02-24-2010, 06:48 AM
1) With 'rearrange hud', it would be nice to be able to 'close' or 'open' a UI object. For Example, I like to have just 2 bars for skills, but do not wish to see the Ship Weapons box.

2) The 3 presets for the skills box are quite awful, I'd like to use numbers 1-0 not 1-8 when I have one or two bars open. 3 bars is far to big, why not allow us to seperate them and move them individually (side of screen and bottom of screen for example)

3) 'sticky' items in skill bar. If I run out of weapon buff items, the slot becomes empty, if I then pick up new items of the same spec, it would be nice if it automatically equipped it so I don't have to open inventory to use it. Leave a disabled icon with a '0' value and auto equip when one is picked up.

4) In 'Hail Starfleet' a way to ignore or hide the repeatable missions. It is an annoyance that they just stay there asking me to do Lt6 missions on a Lc4 character. I understand they are there for the rewards which need to be gained, but I am asking just for a way to hide them, or filter them out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 07:03 AM
I agree there should be a way to 'close' any UI window you dont want to see.

I also would like to see all 10 slots in each toolbar row be visible in the 1 or 2 row versions.

Toolbars that can be pulled apart from eachother would be nice as well.

I think the issue with Hail Starfleet showing all the missions is a temporary issue. They have said that you should only see level appropriate ones in the list unless you travel to the area where the lower level quest is available.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the info regarding the Hail starfleet missions