Lt. Commander
# 1 Junk loot - ground
02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Do we really need 20 different food/drinks with the exact same health heal? Aren't hypos good enough? I don't remember Doctors McCoy/Crusher/Bashir stuffing a banana split down a patient's throat to heal them. Why am I looting banana pancakes and tholian chocolate mousse, or tribbles for that matter, from Klingons?

Yeah I know this has been done before, but then someone will complain about necroing threads, so it's lose-lose.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Looting tribbles from Klingons is good Star Trek humor.

Looting 20 different kinds of food with an extremely limited number of storage slots is terrible design. I agree, keep it to hypos so I can just stack them and save inventory space.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleysRule
Do we really need 20 different food/drinks with the exact same health heal? Aren't hypos good enough? I don't remember Doctors McCoy/Crusher/Bashir stuffing a banana split down a patient's throat to heal them. Why am I looting banana pancakes and tholian chocolate mousse, or tribbles for that matter, from Klingons?

Yeah I know this has been done before, but then someone will complain about necroing threads, so it's lose-lose.
Not just that, but when you give one of these food items to a BO hoping they will use it like a hypo, they dont. They eat it on the spot, whether they need it or not.