Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
absolutely needs to learn how to play. 10 matches and i have yet to come across one that was "impossible to target or kill" without them using Boff skills (such as RSP and jam sensors). the fighters and drones can be killed by arrays in LITERALLY 1 second. the birds of prey are similar to tier 2-3 birds piloted by a scrub.

to top it off, they can't ****ing cloak. Thank sweet baby jesus the ball can move.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Sweet baby jesus, a fed player that says leave things as is. This must be what rupture feels like.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 03:27 PM
first impressions of t5: dervish sucks, miss the manueverability of the defiant
second impression of t5: ramming speed still sucks
third impression of t5: that carrier can't turn worth a crap, or move of that matter. if you knock it out of combat it has a LONG walk back to the battlefield

edit:
and I almost never say l2p either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 03:28 PM
I suspect it's a rip in the space time continium that has allowed him to enter our universe and be reasonably capable player .
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
edit:
and I almost never say l2p either.
I could just give you a cookie right now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks for being honest Faithborn. That other guy who complains just sucks, and the people he plays with probably suck too. Either that or they simply don't like a challenge. Or the carriers aren't favorable to THEIR build so they want it nerfed.

By the way the guy who's calling for nerfs for Klingons on this forum, is starting threads on the general forums about how much STO sucks, and how Cryptic can't make games. So I doubt he's going to be here after the first 30 days are up.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
By the way the guy who's calling for nerfs for Klingons on this forum, is starting threads on the general forums about how much STO sucks, and how Cryptic can't make games. So I doubt he's going to be here after the first 30 days are up.
Best news of the day , ty.

Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 04:53 PM
The carrier has a problem right now that is being exploited - it's a bug.

Players are swapping out the hangars and spawning 50 billion pets. That is not how it is supposed to work.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine

Players are swapping out the hangars and spawning 50 billion pets. That is not how it is supposed to work.
So we are meant to have only one type of the retarded AI which cant be controlled?

The Fighters go for first target and stay on it. Syphons go for EVERYONE. BoP's are too damn slow to even reach the battle half of the time let alone keep up with the lumbering beast.....

We have no real control over the swarm and it is ever so easy to beat if Feds actually thought about it for a moment....
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine

So since you fufilled your quote by learning about this bug from my carrier experience thread, would you please grow up and remove me from your signature? Appreciated.