Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
So the game has been out a while now, and I have met a few Roleplayers, but is it just me, or are Roleplayers Hard to find in this game? I see threads on here pretty frequently about RP events and meet and greets, I have subscribed to 3 diffrent RP channels which remain largely silent with the exception of ((ooc chat)). So I know people are there...I just cant seem to find them LOL
Anybody know of a group that roleplays ALOT? And by alot I mean more than... "Hey my name is captain so and so commanding officer aboard (insert Ship here), How about them saints huh? Anyway well I am off to fight some klingons see ya later live long and prosper"
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 03:02 PM
i roleplay a gungin it's pretty fun tbqbbqh
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Roleplay is pretty hard to find in most MMOs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Well you have been checking the wrong places (ie, places where I am not at) because I am always in character more or less.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Join the roleplayers channel if you haven't already. That's where most of us are.

Also Quark's Bar on Deep Space 9 is the hangout for us all, the 3rd instance usually.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 09:53 AM
I kind of passively role play. I keep my characters and ship names something that is believable and can relate to the world. I also only use fed weapons and such on my ships to keep more in line with the history, even though this does hurt my dps somewhat.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal_Valor View Post
Join the roleplayers channel if you haven't already. That's where most of us are.

Also Quark's Bar on Deep Space 9 is the hangout for us all, the 3rd instance usually.
:O i didn't realize there was a roleplayers channel! <makes note to check at home>

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
So the game has been out a while now, and I have met a few Roleplayers, but is it just me, or are Roleplayers Hard to find in this game? I see threads on here pretty frequently about RP events and meet and greets, I have subscribed to 3 diffrent RP channels which remain largely silent with the exception of ((ooc chat)). So I know people are there...I just cant seem to find them LOL
Anybody know of a group that roleplays ALOT? And by alot I mean more than... "Hey my name is captain so and so commanding officer aboard (insert Ship here), How about them saints huh? Anyway well I am off to fight some klingons see ya later live long and prosper"
the lack could also be due to the newness of the game combined with people still getting to know each other.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I roleplay on my Ferengi. Something about being a sneaky little latinum thieving troll is far too much fun for it's own good.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 10:11 AM
The game's been out for a week and a day. That's not exactly "a while." give it some more time. And you also need to look in the right places, which you are right now, Ten Forward is a good place to look.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 10:13 AM
this game needs roleplays servers I used to love roleplaying on WOW