Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 51
02-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Please. That would be a great help. Someone was able to make out with 300k of our fleet credits as they left b/c the leaders thought they had it set and it wasn't
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jransom View Post
If no limit is set then the person can withdraw as much as they want. If the withdraw checkbox is clear then a person at that rank cannot withdraw. It appears as if this screen is confusing to some people. I will try to make it more clear perhaps with tooltips or more descriptive text.
Thank you for the reply.

For some reason whenever I click on the box to uncheck or re-check the Withdraw option it tells me on the screen - "Fleet permission revoked".
Lt. Commander
# 53 We need "who" in the logs
02-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
The following list is a Fleet Management/Fleet Bank bug report compiled by me and other people and threads!!

1. setting permissions does not work at all

2. the roster ranks don't line up with players if you scroll down more than one page

3. removed the level thing so all you can see is what rank people are, even on a tooltip

4. fleet banks have 'deposit' and 'withdrawal' and 'limit' settings except they all apply to items too so you can't make it so that people can't withdraw money but can deposit and take items. in fact there seemingly isn't even separate tabs for different money accounts, as far as I know, so you can't set up a 'donate' tab

5. dragging items from fleet bank to ship doesn't work, you have to use your inventory as an intermediate
(this worked in OB)

6. 1,200,000 energy credits to make one 45?-item tab up from 1200 in OB

It would be nice to have the character'sname next to the log entries so the fleet can monitor WHO is doing the transactions. This makes it easier by the fleet to spot abusive behavier. As of now, it only tells what was deposited or withdrawn.

7. four lines down from five (harder to organize)

8. the fleet bank log has a "more" button to show more than 15 entries but there's no scroll bar so you have to drag the window vertically larger

9. no way to search fleet bank log activity by category

10. no way to manage fleet log (categories, checkboxes, search) which includes the most trivial things like BO renames along with important stuff

11. no fleet tax

12. no way to count members except by hand

13. impossible to see who's in your fleet at a glance (no HUD indication)

14. no hotkey for opening fleet

15. no last log in date to tell inactive members

I have bugged most of these problems more then once and still have no response from my tickets......would be now to at least hear from a dev "We are aware of these problems" in this case no news is not good news!!
We need to have WHO is making the deposits and withdraws. It makes it easier for the fleet to spot abuse.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog-Warbux View Post
We need to have WHO is making the deposits and withdraws. It makes it easier for the fleet to spot abuse.
It is in the Fleet window. Would be nice to have this information through the bank window.
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
What about adding the type of officer you are to fleet window. There is no way to know who's Tactical or Sci or Eng.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
What about adding the type of officer you are to fleet window. There is no way to know who's Tactical or Sci or Eng.
This is on my list of things to do.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
14. no hotkey for opening fleet
You can assign one in the options menu. I use 'n', since it was unused on both space and ground.

Quote:
15. no last log in date to tell inactive members
I think this one has changed since you made your post. Although now I have to tell the fleet roster to show status instead of message comments, and obviously hit the check-box at the bottom to show offline members.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-06-2010, 02:01 PM
The offline fleet invitations are not working either.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-06-2010, 02:08 PM
jransom, while I appreciate your response, can we get this thread closed? the original main issue (permissions being screwed up for fleet and fleet bank) is no longer an issue and I am concerned the necro of the thread could cause people to panic.