Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Everytime I try and log in it rudely states:

"Your not allowed to log in at this time"

Kicks me out and I have to enter everything back in and try again. I'm a lifetime member....Borg: "We are borg. We have assimulated your wallet now go away"

I have been waiting for YEARS for it to come out. I have been hooked on Star Trek since I was in Diapers.

1st thing is people have to be allowed to sign and play.

2nd. I pre-ordered from Game Stop. No Red Matter and no Ship?

3rd some quests its hard to find out where We got to go.

4th. I am having problems with seeing mouse pointer.....Finally got it fix at the cost of performance. Better than what it was before.

Main thing is to let people log in and play
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Once again
NOT ALLOWED TO LOG IN wtf come on
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Let people know if your nat able to log in and the type of messages your getting.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Same here
02-09-2010, 05:00 PM
"You are not allowed to login at this time"

It would be nice to know why so I can fix the problem if it's my problem. If it's a server overload... tell us that so we don't keep trying minute after minute.

Tell us something!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I am getting sick of this log in bug ... evey day i try and log on I get your not allowed to log in at this time......I wait some times for hours trying to log on and get this Shiity mgs plzz fix this bug. I am ready to go back to WoW and screw this. I never had this trouble there yes there were some problems with wow but they didnt go on for a week .... If they dont fix this soon I will go some where else . ::
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Agreed. The first thing they need to fix is to allow people to log in. Why pay for something they cant play? LEt me know if this is Illogical.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 05:34 PM
There is a queue system in place... (For people who will complain about needing to add one).

If you can't log in, (which you should be able to since I am in-game at the moment) then either the Queue system has a glitch in it at the moment, or there is probably a problem with your billing / CD key. (Though this is just a guess)

I've been reading the forums and more and more of this seems to pop up after the grace period ends.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Frist of all I have the Stupid game with the cd and the game box that i payed 55 bucks for. this is a damn log in bug and some one needs to fixed if the server is to small for the people trying to play add a nother one or make it biger...... Eve online or wow or ac or any of the other MMos ...... did this they added or did what that had to do... this is the 2 day that have tryed to play with the RETAIL GAME yes THE GAME with the CD in the Box............ plzzzz fix this
Lt. Commander
# 9 SpocksTribble
02-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I was getting the same error message and was feeling just as frustrated. What seemed to help was to re-reactivate my key. By clicking on the "redeem your key" and reentering it, I was able to login again to my characters. I hope this works for you too!
Lt. Commander
# 10 I have the same.
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
I am having the same problem. By the way eve had the same problems in their early days. Took them a couple months to resolve the problem. For the longest time only 2000 could get on.