Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglex View Post
Everytime I try and log in it rudely states:

"Your not allowed to log in at this time"

Kicks me out and I have to enter everything back in and try again. I'm a lifetime member....Borg: "We are borg. We have assimulated your wallet now go away"

I have been waiting for YEARS for it to come out. I have been hooked on Star Trek since I was in Diapers.

1st thing is people have to be allowed to sign and play.

2nd. I pre-ordered from Game Stop. No Red Matter and no Ship?

3rd some quests its hard to find out where We got to go.

4th. I am having problems with seeing mouse pointer.....Finally got it fix at the cost of performance. Better than what it was before.

Main thing is to let people log in and play
I have not been able to log in but once since Jan 25th, I have the key, it's entered correctly and shows on my billing. I've typed in the key a few more times,,but still as before I get "You are not allowed to log into this server at this time".
THIS IS BS!!!!!! Oh. and i bought the collectors edition for $79.99
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrafrosty
I have not been able to log in but once since Jan 25th, I have the key, it's entered correctly and shows on my billing. I've typed in the key a few more times,,but still as before I get "You are not allowed to log into this server at this time".
THIS IS BS!!!!!! Oh. and i bought the collectors edition for $79.99
Did you use the right key?

Sometimes they have two keys: one for the product itself and the other for the special items.

If you did what I did: I activated my special items, but not the game key. If you are looking at your account page and you don't have two items listed for account and billing, plus pre-order. Then you're missing something. I would check with the online retailer you bought it from to make sure that you have both keys. There is usually one for the game itself.

IDK, try it. If it doesn't work out then I'm sorry.

-avery
Lt. Commander
# 13 login
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
same bug again,cant log in,and why cant i see anything about my account other than I have preorder game active.I should be able to see some billing info but all I get Is Preorder active.
Lt. Commander
# 14 connecting to server failure
02-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I agree to the wow thing i stopped playing wow to start this game and i have had nothing but headache so far. Wow never had this problem and if so it was fixed within a day . I have the login issue as well today .Yesterday it was the product registration page told me it couldnt register atm try again in 5 or 10 min i tried for 4 hours wtf.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Not allowed
02-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I had this problem earlier today i fixed the problem by entering the retail key code in to my account.
i had a pre order key which is no good now so i added the one that came with the package in the mail and poof problem is solved.hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 16 I Have The Same Trouble!!!!!
02-09-2010, 09:58 PM
"You are not allowed to log into this server at this time". Its made 2 days!!! WHY???? I have my cd keys everyting seen to be ok in my account! PLEASE HELP
Lt. Commander
# 17 Not allowed
02-09-2010, 10:08 PM
I too was having this problem i deleted the game from my computer and reinstalled it from the cd i got in the mail and added the new key that was with the cd and it started to let me in the game unsure why but i did get to play, we well see if it works tomorrow when i login , i'll let all know if it worked for two days in a row
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2010, 07:32 AM
I re entered my CD key and it let me in. If your having problems loging in then:

click your destop icon.
enter in your usernam and password.
on the Feb 9th post it has a link to "enter your retail key"

It will open new windo so you can reenter your key

once you have done that then go back to other window and click on Engage and you should be playing.

This bug should not have happened or should have been fixed 1st thing.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Those who have entered a retail key and are still having these problems, , make sure you telephone cryptic. You might be on hold for a while, but its the fastest way to get your account sorted.

No offense, but acting like immatue children on the forums ( which most of you are doing), wont get a resolution any faster. If you DO call them, make sure you are cool, calm, and decisive in getting your accoutn fixed. If you start shouting, swearing at the CS staff, they will be more likely to hang up on you, as they are there to help you. Not to be yelled and abused at.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2010, 08:38 AM
He is right. Cust service is there to help people. Its rude to yell and cuss at them.

I have a ticket out for a week with no one helping me with it. Its good business to get back with people in a TIMELY manor. I posted a problem here and with in 12 I had a solution from another person.

Most of the major bugs should have been planned for ahead of time.

As for the long hold time if a customer is on hold for more than 5 minutes they should start to get some sort of credit for the entire call and wait time. I waited for Comcast cs for 10 mins. I am not their cust. I used to shop at Wal Mart for my food....Line are long. Now I shop at Publix. I am currently having prob with sprint both their service and their phone and their data service. I am currently looking to replace them and their contract can take a flying leap.

As for the Enterprise and Red Mater. From the forums not customer service I have them solved.

Log into the game. In space mode in up right corner there is your HUD display. Bottom right is a triangle. for the store. one tab is for special stuff. click on it and double click each ICON and you have them. Finally. It would have been nice and quick if they have given me a short and quick email to let me know how to get them.

Power to the Forums.....Power to the Citizens of the Federation!