Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
This was a thread made in beta a while back and as such has been closed. I hereby revive it and request all that are interested in such a prospect to /sign below. Try and not spam it with chatter of the subject so devs can easily see just how high the demand is rather than sifting through 500 posts to find only 20 people have /signed

The ships themselves could be unique or in my opinion (should be) cosmetic variations of each tier (much like the Feds have!).

EDIT: And Cryptic even if you can just put the ships over with no customisation options to start with that would be fine (So long as you do follow up with customisation options later on!).

EDIT 2: Apparantly petitions are against forum rules. In that case take this as a /sign thread then (does that make it different?). Basically we were told before release if we wanted it enough theyd add it. This is the best way to show how many want it or at least that there is a demand for it without creating more than 1 thread.

So sign below!

And heres mine!

/sign
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 12:40 PM
more klingon side ship options !

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Aie.

Feels wierd being Orion and having a BOP when there are already skins and meshes for Orion ships.

/sign
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Signed, although petitions are against forum rules.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I cant imagine why the Klingon Defense Force, the Imperial Navy as it were, would use SOMEONE ELSES ships??

Never saw it in fandom, never saw it in any of the series.
Not against Orions and Nassicaans having their own faction and all (perhaps a collective one) but as a mega Klingon nerd..er..umm..I mean fan, I dont want to see non klingon ships in the Imperial Klingon Navy.

Rather I shall sign:
Gorns, Naussicans, Orions forming their own Faction collectively together:
/signed

Klingons are racist bigots anyway..KICK THE ALIENS OUT...except the slaves, we'll keep those!

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
/signed fully agree.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
/petition signed
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QorChang View Post
I cant imagine why the Klingon Defense Force, the Imperial Navy as it were, would use SOMEONE ELSES ships??

Never saw it in fandom, never saw it in any of the series.
Not against Orions and Nassicaans having their own faction and all (perhaps a collective one) but as a mega Klingon nerd..er..umm..I mean fan, I dont want to see non klingon ships in the Imperial Klingon Navy.

Rather I shall sign:
Gorns, Naussicans, Orions forming their own Faction collectively together:
/signed

Klingons are racist bigots anyway..KICK THE ALIENS OUT...except the slaves, we'll keep those!

I believe the term is "meat shield".
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes, we need a lot more ship diversity.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 05:38 PM
/Bumped.

Keep signing if this interests you!