Lt. Commander
# 111
02-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSpock
im gonna **** this girl beside me right now ha ha ha all you losers didn't get to get drunk and **** a hot chick lol lol lol lol lol go explore the universe i am going to explore hers.
Shaka, when the walls fell.
Lt. Commander
# 112
02-13-2010, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizaru
I'm not teacup guy.
What was his name anyway?

He had all those stupid order of the teacup threads. Must've seen him post a hundred times. But I can't for the life of me remember what his name was.
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
im gonna **** this girl beside me right now ha ha ha all you losers didn't get to get drunk and **** a hot chick lol lol lol lol lol go explore the universe i am going to explore hers.
This is just too funny right here. Thanks for going straight to "the hot chick" story and not boring us with the "my idiot little brother got on my account" story.

I don't normally feed trolls unless there is some entertainment value to it. Let's enjoy it before the ban hammer drops on him.
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Heheh Rofl..

Daspock was swearing his mouth off in chat saying it was dakirk and not him.. I replyed..

"Did you not oncce say to dakirk " I am and shall always be your freind" ? I rest my case "

Here is the answer i recived

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...spockguilt.jpg

That dudes a rude little rat
Lt. Commander
# 115
02-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firespikez View Post
Heheh Rofl..

Daspock was swearing his mouth off in chat saying it was dakirk and not him.. I replyed..

"Did you not oncce say to dakirk " I am and shall always be your freind" ? I rest my case "

Here is the answer i recived

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...spockguilt.jpg

That dudes a rude little rat
I knew the "little brother" bit would have to come into play at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
You can always tell the people who are making it up because they want you to believe it so bad
Lt. Commander
# 117
02-13-2010, 05:10 PM
I love how the mods are protecting these guys...
Welcome to EVE
er I mean STO
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
I love how the mods are protecting these guys...
Welcome to EVE
er I mean STO
The rules against calling out players exist to keep the forums from turning into a cesspool of accusation and counter-accusation.

Where the mods are falling down is where 'these guys' are committing multiple breaches of the board rules and yet are still here. Which doesn't make this EVE. If this were EVE, they'd be figuring out how to fence the stolen goods.
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
I am impressed that you and your mommy are so close. I am also impressed with the way you flatter your mommy with your statement. So what does momy give you to get you drunk? So tell me, how does one become such a little weasel? I think you may need more attention from your mommy and daddy so you will stop taking advantage of nice people in the game.

Maybe your daddy gives you the same attention that your mommy does? Nah, I think that you may not even know who your daddy is. Your actions of stupidity could also be the result of eating too many paint chips and playing under powerlines.
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Clearly he is exploiting a known bug in the game... so he has that going against him.

Also what is he doing with all the money?

Logs may seem indicate that hes a gold seller... That would good enough for a ban wouldn't it?