Lt. Commander
# 121
02-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenBrillig
The rules against calling out players exist to keep the forums from turning into a cesspool of accusation and counter-accusation.

Where the mods are falling down is where 'these guys' are committing multiple breaches of the board rules and yet are still here. Which doesn't make this EVE. If this were EVE, they'd be figuring out how to fence the stolen goods.
Where this does make it EVE is when the GMs/mods start defending the guys stealing/exploiting the game.
Quote:
Clearly he is exploiting a known bug in the game... so he has that going against him.

Also what is he doing with all the money?

Logs may seem indicate that hes a gold seller... That would good enough for a ban wouldn't it?
thats what Im asking.
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-15-2010, 03:58 AM
I AM NOT PART OF THIS NAME ASSOCIATION IS NOT A WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS GUYS I HAVE PUT IN MY TICKETS AND THESE FORUMS WILL BE EDITED ALL COMMENTS WITH MY NAME IN IT IF U READ CAREFULLY U WILL SEE THAT I HAVE BEEN DRAGGED IN BY THE OP OF "Bank Theif" THREAD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT GUYS
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKirk
I AM NOT PART OF THIS NAME ASSOCIATION IS NOT A WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS GUYS I HAVE PUT IN MY TICKETS AND THESE FORUMS WILL BE EDITED ALL COMMENTS WITH MY NAME IN IT IF U READ CAREFULLY U WILL SEE THAT I HAVE BEEN DRAGGED IN BY THE OP OF "Bank Theif" THREAD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT GUYS
Caps... You must be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-15-2010, 04:13 AM
this was probably already posted in this thread but...

wouldn't "bank robbery" be more appropriate???
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-15-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheCrayon View Post
this was probably already posted in this thread but...

wouldn't "bank robbery" be more appropriate???
Wouldn't a robbery mean that he'd have to force the money/goods from the target (IE: By force)? In this case, it's theft since the owners were unaware at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJohn
this is what the access rights are for, you should only give officers and the like access to remove things from the fleetbank
Access rights dont work, will you opinionated trolls plz get a fkin clue before you troll down on someone posting...

As for the OP, i have just cancel my lifetime partly because of the major security issues with the fleets, and of course the vile comments which im sure you'll recieve like i do report something similar on the forums...

Not allowed to name and shame its classed as flamming... WFT DO YOU PPL CLASS IN GAME THEFT AS....!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
you can set limits.
you can even set how much, like no more then 500 per time so on so forth
it doesnt work you fruitnut.... go try it yourself.... gezz.....!
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkDrgn
there are options in place.. he was just dumb enough to allow everyone to have access to the bank..

trust must be earned, and honor must be proven
And intelligence proven. A failure on all counts but the thieves....
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
you can set limits.
you can even set how much, like no more then 500 per time so on so forth
I will say this 1 more time for the very DIM here.....

YOU CAN NOT SET WITHDRAWL LIMITS THE PERMISSIONS ARE BROKEN LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IS

Cryptic has already admitted the permissions are bugged and dont work, so how why the hell are you slating the OP like its his fault....! get a life you idiots...!
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-15-2010, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
I WILL SAY THIS 1 MORE TIME FOR THE VERY DIM....

Y O U C A N N O T S E T W I T H D R A W A L L I M I T S T H E P E R M I S S I O N S D O N T W O R K !!!

Cryptic has already admitted the permissions are bugged and dont work, so how why the hell are you slating the OP like its his fault....! get a life you idiots...!
Couldn't you have.. edited your second post?