Lt. Commander
# 131
02-15-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyarH View Post
Couldn't you have.. edited your second post?
Where does it say im oly allowed to make 1 post per thread ???
Lt. Commander
# 132
02-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheCrayon View Post
this was probably already posted in this thread but...

wouldn't "bank robbery" be more appropriate???
You mean like this?
Lt. Commander
# 133
02-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
Where does it say im oly allowed to make 1 post per thread ???
More in you posted twice in a row, had some dude post something that agreed/ignored you, with a third post from you.
Lt. Commander
# 134
02-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
Not often in these types of threads do you see the culprits post. Interesting. I find it even more interesting that they feel justified.
I find it interested that 2 well known thieves are posting here and openly admitting stealing from fleets and yet cryptic still DO NOTHING ABOUT IT...!!!!

I will never ever buy a cryptic game again EVER!!!! and i would advise anyone else to stir clear of there games...
Lt. Commander
# 135
02-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
More in you posted twice in a row, had some dude post something that agreed/ignored you, with a third post from you.
When i click quote it gives me a little box to type in, just like ti has now, maybe you need to go whing at cryptic not me, ask them to change how they have their forums setup.

Here look ill edit this to add something....

SAVE IT.... i know your 1 of the ones that think its acceptable to interfer with someone elses game with the "if i can steal it i will, not my fault im allowed to"

Go outside, find a car with a broken window and steal it, if ya goto court just tell the judge the window was open so its the owners fault you stole it.... walk away scot free.... your pathetic...
Lt. Commander
# 136
02-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKirk
I AM NOT PART OF THIS NAME ASSOCIATION IS NOT A WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS GUYS I HAVE PUT IN MY TICKETS AND THESE FORUMS WILL BE EDITED ALL COMMENTS WITH MY NAME IN IT IF U READ CAREFULLY U WILL SEE THAT I HAVE BEEN DRAGGED IN BY THE OP OF "Bank Theif" THREAD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT GUYS
Oh really? then why did you admit that you did what you have been accused of?

Quote:
lol i guess so and yes privileges were given but the credits are glitched ANYONE has access to them regardless of restriction if someone can prove to me that games are not exploited at times like these then feel free to try otherwise remember we're DEFINITELY not the only ones

Ummm you guys need to also realize that what happens within a fleet is up to the members to lets just say "police" , cryptic will have no involvement in this whatsoever get used to MMO's guys cuz this happens on all of them to all the noobs who let them in!!!!

YES thank you very much finally someone in aggreance with me they were robbed because of lack of knowledge in these games!!!! THAT is why this happens in EVERY mmo, because there is always noobs.

not justified at all my friend just surprised at the reactions what else did they expect the game is glitched everyone is doing this as they did on all mmo's to date

Ya gotta love the quote feature. It prevents people like DaKirk/DaSpock from concealing something they posted in error.
Lt. Commander
# 137
02-15-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
When i click quote it gives me a little box to type in, just like ti has now, maybe you need to go whing at cryptic not me, ask them to change how they have their forums setup
You can do multi-quotes you know.
Lt. Commander
# 138
02-15-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
You can do multi-quotes you know.
OP ya welcome to mail me their account names, I'll name on shame on another website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
Oh really? then why did you admit that you did what you have been accused of?

Ya gotta love the quote feature. It prevents people like DaKirk/DaSpock from concealing something they posted in error.
like this ???

openly admiting stealing, why isnt this person being banned from the game, Craptic ??? info plz ???
Lt. Commander
# 139
02-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Quote:
OP ya welcome to mail me their account names, I'll name on shame on another website...

like this ???

openly admiting stealing, why isnt this person being banned from the game, Craptic ??? info plz ???
Comming from eve, the answer is simple. Their only crime is taking advantage of other peoples stupidity.
Lt. Commander
# 140
02-15-2010, 04:17 AM
I will say I am a bit surprised that Cryptic hasn't suspended the accounts of the two individuals posting in the thread, basically boasting about utilizing an exploit in the game mechanics for their own benefit, and to negatively impact other players. I don't think Cryptic (IMOHO) doesn't want it to become EvE where such activity is actually encouraged amongst the player base.

The posters will get their posts edited but not suspended? Come on Cryptic.