Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2010, 09:43 PM
I was in game when i heard OP whining about this "bank robber".

Are you out of your Vulcan mind? If your fleet leaders are so incompetent that they give out privileges to anyone, then you were asking for it!

Technically you weren't even robbed since they were given permission and full access!

I say we start a black list on incompetent fleets so we can avoid teaming up with you
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkDrgn
there are options in place.. he was just dumb enough to allow everyone to have access to the bank..

trust must be earned, and honor must be proven
+100

//10chars
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-09-2010, 09:46 PM
YES thank you very much finally someone in aggreance with me they were robbed because of lack of knowledge in these games!!!! THAT is why this happens in EVERY mmo, because there is always noobs.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-09-2010, 09:51 PM
this is what i love about the @ name system, you can't just pull this off and get away with it by wiping your toon. I know who i'll be adding to my ignore list when i login next.

I think of it this way, those two had the option of showing that fleet its error by either taking everything or by informing them of the issue, they chose a way that i find unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Aaah this brings back old EvE memories. There's no security access to the bank with privileges ? Great design, kudos Cryptic
Come back here with that mothership! *cue benny hill music*
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGer View Post
I was in game when i heard OP whining about this "bank robber".

Are you out of your Vulcan mind? If your fleet leaders are so incompetent that they give out privileges to anyone, then you were asking for it!

Technically you weren't even robbed since they were given permission and full access!

I say we start a black list on incompetent fleets so we can avoid teaming up with you
actually, theres a known bug where even if normal members werent given permission to use the bank they could still pull stuff out from it. so technically it would be cryptics fault then if the fleet DID put the restrictions in.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKirk
YES thank you very much finally someone in aggreance with me they were robbed because of lack of knowledge in these games!!!! THAT is why this happens in EVERY mmo, because there is always noobs.
Dude, your between 6 and 10 days old. If this were EVE you'd still be in your Cruiser wetting yourself when a HAC so much as raised an eyebrow in your general direction.

You ARE a noob, by definition. We all are.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Not often in these types of threads do you see the culprits post. Interesting. I find it even more interesting that they feel justified.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Edit Out Not Involved In This Matter
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKirk
not justified at all my friend just surprised at the reactions what else did they expect the game is glitched everyone is doing this as they did on all mmo's to date
"everyone is doing it"? really? this hasn't happened to our fleet yet. we got nearly 100k creds in the bank and not one cred has been pulled out, nor any of the items.