Lt. Commander
# 41
02-09-2010, 10:26 PM
there should be reprecussions for what they did, none if they return what they stole.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-09-2010, 10:34 PM
I believe the fleet system is borked, As the commander of my fleet, I set and set permissions and then they do not work as intended, I cant change just 1 ranks permissions as it just changes all but #7, I don't know how but I managed to bug out withdraws from everyone but rank 7, even tho it shows they can withdraw.. we had a bank thief also, take 18k, and what is funny is we give people credits if they ask for it and let us know why.. what else are credits good for but to buy ridiculously overpriced bank tabs?

Anyways, sorry for your Fleets misfortune, hopefully Cryptic fixes Fleet stuff soon, rEAL soon!!

-Misterri
The Seventh Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyWombat View Post
Hey all just wanted to give a heads up and possibly start a black list thread.

Our fleet just accpeted two guys who then cleaned out our bank. Luckily the only valuable thing was the resources. Self note lock down the bank.

Anyway just wanted to post the names of the offenders

Thought this might help others from having the same problem
Those names should have been a warning....
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-10-2010, 01:49 AM
You cant say these names are bad names it was a warning... People have all sorts of different names in mmo these days.. Some maybe obvious i suppose like sdgfdaf@sdfsd but apart from that you cant say someone is dodgy just because of there name..

yes there is a bug atm with the bank vaults... Thanks for letting everyone know... I was trying to contact the other fleet commanders discreetly about this.. I see theres no point in that now as every would be thief only needs to look at this thread now to see how to steal from vaults.. Well done guys!!
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-10-2010, 01:50 AM
I see a lot of people saying to use the limits in the bank UI.....guess what, THEY DO NOT WORK. All those buttons in there, do not work. We have tested the heckout of it and it does not work.

Anybody can clean out all the cash. Permissions do not work.

I have bugged this and commented in the appropriate forum in OB and now after launch. No fixes yet.

-------------------------------------------------

Work around on this is to pull all the cash hourly and hold it between a couple of Officers in their own accounts.

Pretty sad to have to do this, but the Bank Permissions do not work.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-10-2010, 01:51 AM
They are both going onto my ignore list =)

I wouldn't even use a guild/fleet bank this close to release tho. If I were you guys I would wait a month or two to use that feature.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezath
yes there is a bug atm with the bank vaults... Thanks for letting everyone know... I was trying to contact the other fleet commanders discreetly about this.... Well done guys!!
This is not the first thread on this, nor is this the first Fleet to be robbed. A warning to everyone would be far better than a warning to a few.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyWombat View Post
Hey all just wanted to give a heads up and possibly start a black list thread.

Our fleet just accpeted two guys who then cleaned out our bank. Luckily the only valuable thing was the resources. Self note lock down the bank.

Anyway just wanted to post the names of the offenders

Thought this might help others from having the same problem
I saw Da Kirk late tonight trying to form a fleet as a FYI
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezath
You cant say these names are bad names it was a warning... People have all sorts of different names in mmo these days.. Some maybe obvious i suppose like sdgfdaf@sdfsd but apart from that you cant say someone is dodgy just because of there name..

yes there is a bug atm with the bank vaults... Thanks for letting everyone know... I was trying to contact the other fleet commanders discreetly about this.. I see theres no point in that now as every would be thief only needs to look at this thread now to see how to steal from vaults.. Well done guys!!
Sorry I don't buy that. If they have a stupid name. That IS a warning. It's saying "Put these people on ignore, do not group with them, do not let them in your fleet and most of all NEVER give them acess to your bank."
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
I dident realise there were other threads in the archive about this... But still... its just so horrible this bug is ingame right now.. :S