Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Call for help only has an effect if you're part of a player team, and just gives other members a message that you're requesting help.

What you CAN do, is set your science BO to passive mode when you're down - he'll still use non-combat (i.e. healing) skills, and will usually pop over and rez you, after which you can reset him to offensive should you so desire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khromm View Post
Call for help only has an effect if you're part of a player team, and just gives other members a message that you're requesting help.

What you CAN do, is set your science BO to passive mode when you're down - he'll still use non-combat (i.e. healing) skills, and will usually pop over and rez you, after which you can reset him to offensive should you so desire.
Sounds like a plan!

One thing I ought to have said is DO come pick me up when I'm down but it seems they're almost always under fire, or so far away when they come towards me they get re-engaged, so I spent one fight ought for nearly two or three minutes (I pulled a Leeroy). I'll try what you've suggested though, looks like it' should work.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Also...
02-13-2010, 12:27 AM
You can manually move one of your BO's next to you, then spam call for help and tey usually will get you even under fire-
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2010, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshen View Post
Is there, or will there be an option to have my bridge officers resuscitate me or any other officer who goes down? They CAN do it apparently but almost never do; I'd say there's a 5% chance I'll be rezzed by one, and a 0% chance they might rezz each other. An option to have them resurrect me, or to target and resurrect another or even just a "resuscitate downed officers" command would be swell.
When I have been incapacited I have enjoyed watching my bridge officers finish the task at hand, and then they have revived me on occasion. And the few occasions that they have been off somewhere not paying attention to me on the ground, I have clicked on my med officer to set them right next to where I am lying and they come and revive me.

It's quite neat really...