Lt. Commander
# 41
06-13-2010, 12:09 PM
How are you trying to add them ? right click them or name etc
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-13-2010, 12:15 AM
You can now invite any player with just the name@handle. When they come online or log into that character they will receive the invitation... even if it is another of your own characters on the same account.

Much easier than before :-)
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-13-2010, 05:16 AM
Hey Cudda, thanks for the update, I'm pretty sure that originally we were able to do as you have said, but one of the updates, possibly Season 1.2 resulted in the Fleet Invite System becoming bugged and it was reported by a number of players.

I'm assuming if there ever was a bug, that the bug has now been eliminated.

Is anyone interested in typing up a report about the newest Fleet Events and Fleet Search tools here?

I currently can not play STO, I'm all moved into my new home but will not have the internet until the 24th of July, at which point I will become active once more within the community and I can't wait to play Star Trek Online once more.

I'm guessing by the time I am able to play, you lot will have already explored your Starship interiors, Diplomatic Missions, mini-games and new Sectors, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Will they ever allow us to have TOS uniforms as Fleet uniforms? We have a TOS theme fleet and it is hard to do this without the uniforms. Any substitution ideas?
We all have TOS c-store packs but it is a loss of a uniform slot.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Atleast cudda, with @handles in play you don't run into sorry that character name is taken. i hated that on Star Wars Galaxies(swg).
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-28-2011, 08:31 AM
First: 8 months? Nice necro.

Second: Every account gets a free costume slot for fleet uniforms when he joins a fleet the first time. This slot can be used for every uniform you like, in your case TOS style. You can also put the fleet emblem on every uniform you like. Beside the age of this thread i can't see any problems here.