Lt. Commander
# 111
02-10-2010, 10:48 AM
I honestly don't care one way or the other. I do have to question where all these liberated Borg came from, seeing how the Federation hasn't seen the Borg since Voyager returned from the Delta Quadrant. Are they liberated drones that were assimilated during the recent attack by the Borg, or what?
Lt. Commander
# 112
02-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Lifetime sub here. Wouldn't bother me none because it was just a bonus to something I was already going to get. I hope to see the Borg BO in the store in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Will not bother me.

While they are at it put up the mirror universe uniforms, TOS uniforms, and whatever else I got from the digital deluxe version, CO lifetime, Amazon pre-order, and lifetime.

Honestly, I think it would be foolish not to offer these goods in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-10-2010, 11:03 AM
To hell with the Borg.

*waits patiently for my Caitian...preferably in a Mirror Universe uniform*
Lt. Commander
# 115 Timeline Screwed
02-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWitt_LSF
I honestly don't care one way or the other. I do have to question where all these liberated Borg came from, seeing how the Federation hasn't seen the Borg since Voyager returned from the Delta Quadrant. Are they liberated drones that were assimilated during the recent attack by the Borg, or what?
That never happened as Timeline has now been screwed by Red matter.

Oh my, how I hate what they tried to do with that movie. Dumb down Star Trek to appeal to the younger Generation that can't sit still in their movie seats and shakes legs on the back of Your seat when You try see a movie.
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
That never happened as Timeline has now been screwed by Red matter.
STO doesnt flow from the timeline in the film. All events after spock enters the original black hole do not count in STO as it is seen as a none prime universe. STO takes place in prime (thus vulcan was never destroyed)
Lt. Commander
# 117 Star Tek Dumbed Down
02-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
STO doesnt flow from the timeline in the film. All events after spock enters the original black hole do not count in STO as it is seen as a none prime universe. STO takes place in prime (thus vulcan was never destroyed)
Ok thank You for that update. Happy they ignore anything that comes out of that Movie.

Oh my, how I hate what they tried to do with that movie. Dumb down Star Trek to appeal to the younger Generation that can't sit still in their movie seats and shakes legs on the back of Your seat when You try see a movie.

However I watched the intro to this game and heard Spock and something about Red Matter and Romulus and Remus being destroyed then my kid started to jump and make noices and I missed the rest.

Still waiting for STO skirts/dresses and high boots to make my character and acctually play. Can't beat mini-skirts and high boots.
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
However I watched the intro to this game and heard Spock and something about Red Matter and Romulus and Remus being destroyed then my kid started to jump and make noices and I missed the rest. :rolleyes
Yeah unfortionaly Romulus/Remus is still destroyed, Cryptic managed to limitate the damage but unfortionalty the destruction of Romulus is cannon

I was pretty peed off that the killed off vulcan/romulus in the film, it made no sense (a star light years away would be detected YEARS ahead of it reaching romulus)
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-10-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm a lifer, and not only would I not mind if the lifetime bonus became available in the store, I expect all bonuses to become availalbe eventually, it only makes sense.

You'll be able to spend money on additional character slots, why wouldn't they make all the uniforms available to everyone who wanted them?
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I would not be mad, cause I didn't buy the lifetime for the borg. I bought it for the lifetime play, the borg was just a bonus.