Lt. Commander
# 191
02-12-2010, 01:17 PM
I'd be a bit annoyed by it, although I bought the lifetime for the lifetime part and not the borg part, its still like a small badge of honor that I have enough faith in the game to purchase a lifetime sub at the beginning before we know if its gonna be popular or not. But I'll live if they make it a c-store thing. Plus I wouldn't mind a joined trill sometime inthe future(I went with the gamestop preorder, old school Connie in during the City on the Egde of Never mission was priceless).
Lt. Commander
# 192
02-12-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't care if they do it.. Go fer it.. Give 'em the constirution and all the other pre-order items in the c-store too i say.
Lt. Commander
# 193
02-12-2010, 01:21 PM
I'd trade my Borg option for a set of Mirror universe uniforms and a Risan swimsuit.

Borgs are unpleasant. Risans are very pleasant. Mirror universians are very unpleasant, but their fashion designers have a certain barbaric panache.

No, it won't hurt my feelings if everybody can be an ex-Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 194
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarhawk64 View Post
I'd be a bit annoyed by it, although I bought the lifetime for the lifetime part and not the borg part, its still like a small badge of honor that I have enough faith in the game to purchase a lifetime sub at the beginning before we know if its gonna be popular or not. But I'll live if they make it a c-store thing. Plus I wouldn't mind a joined trill sometime inthe future(I went with the gamestop preorder, old school Connie in during the City on the Egde of Never mission was priceless).

Problem with the Joined Trill over the others in the C-Store is unlike the other items you can still get it by buying a DDE version and adding the key to your account. Thus Atari/Cryptic can still sell those bonuses as part of that purchase. That will probably be the last to be added to the C-Store because of that.
Lt. Commander
# 195
02-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyu View Post
. IE the constellation class ship that was supposed to be upgradable.
I don't remember anywhere they said the TOS connie would be upgradable.
Lt. Commander
# 196
02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Why would anyone want one of those ugly things? Blech! If you can't 7 of 9 'em what's the point?
Lt. Commander
# 197
02-12-2010, 01:29 PM
I wouldnt be mad either way, i bought it for the discount. but if they added it after some sort of an event that would be kinda cool really.
Lt. Commander
# 198
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Ehhhh I bought it for the savings, as long as they don't give it away for free, I'd be fine with it. The more they sell in the C-Store the longer the game goes, and since I will essentially be playing for free after about 16 months, I say sell away anything that keeps the cash rolling.
Lt. Commander
# 199
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
If it were six months from now, it wouldn't bother me. I figure I had the pleasure of getting it sooner.

Like many others, I only considered it an added bonus to the Lifetime Subscription, not the reason (or even a significant one) for getting one.
Lt. Commander
# 200
02-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I would be absolutely furious and wage a rather loud campaign against the company in any social media outlet I could.

So, no, you cannot steal my bonus from me.

You cannot take away the only visible thing that distincts me from the neigh-sayers and the johnny-come-latelys.

Not now, not six months from now, not a year from now, no.