Lt. Commander
# 1 key activating/billingsystem
02-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi,

first iam from germany so my english is bad .. hope you could understand me.

i tried to redeem my key on sto.com. There is a masseage:
"We are currently experiencing problems with our billing provider. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you experience problems please allow 5 to 10 minutes and try again."
since 24 hours

What is the problem there?

however i tried to reddem my key. i whrite the key into the feld and press submit. Then the games name stands there and i coose the 1 month paymant., fills up the banking information and the it comes an message that there is a problem.

???????????????????????

Thaks
Scorpi
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopi
Hi,

first iam from germany so my english is bad .. hope you could understand me.

i tried to redeem my key on sto.com. There is a masseage:
"We are currently experiencing problems with our billing provider. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you experience problems please allow 5 to 10 minutes and try again."
since 24 hours

What is the problem there?

however i tried to reddem my key. i whrite the key into the feld and press submit. Then the games name stands there and i coose the 1 month paymant., fills up the banking information and the it comes an message that there is a problem.

???????????????????????

Thaks
Scorpi
I think, like it said there is a problem with the billing provider at the moment. I think CRYPTIC actualy use an outsource billing provider an here systems might be down. I work for a big TV provider in the uk and i know for a fact that our billing systems go down and they are sometimes down for more than 24 hours.

No need to worry tho because i am pretty sure you wonk be using up you 30 day free trial until this is sorted but dont take my word for it lol :L